Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
purepersian786

HELP needed please...im new here

Hi everyone, i had a question...

Iv just ordered 2 months supply of B5 from acbemiracle and i havent started yet, but i went to see my derm today and he wants to put me on Erothmecine 1g per day for 3 months....

What should i do? could i take these 2 things at the same time?

please help me

thank u so much

Wait untill the people from the US get online... it's pretty early there still, I'm sure someone will know.

I can't answer your question for certain, but if I were in your position I'd definitly talk to your GP first as some supplements can intefere with the effect of other medicines, so id check with a doc.

Have you checked the advice leaflet?? Sometimes it tells you things you need to avoid, one of my antibiotics told me to avoid B supplements as well as a few others.

Vanessaxxx

Have you tried the b5???? :? It's yucky. The taste alone would send me straight into my doctors arms.

Guest agentx

shatangi lol AHAHHA ... u got a thing for your doctor eh? O:)

Dont mind but im just in a good mood ... having a good skin day for a change. although i know it wont last..

CheerS!

Wait! I have more..... erthromycin, huh? topical or oral? i did topical and it sucked; it stung, didn't prevent JACKsh*t, and was $$$$.

Question: with the regimen at your disposal....why not try it?

AgentX- I am SOOOooo happy to hear you are having a good day. Who gives a F%ck if it doesn't last. Be here now, eh? But when/if you are feeling down, I will try to arrange a 60 yr old transsexual to be sent over. To help you w/ finals, of course! :)