Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You know what's a great feeling? Being able to rub my damn cheeks without any bumps. Thats right guys, Im totally clear as of today. Ohhh baby rubbing it feels sooo nice.

Problem is the red marks and pits makes it LOOK as if i still got acne tongue.gif

This has been an awesome accomplishment for me. A mile stone. this should be on the calender and every June 29th, people rejoice and have faith in themselves that they could get rid of their acne! lol.giflol.gif

Horray!!

anyways, i should be updating my gallery as soon as i get some batteries for my camera. If you guys wanna see why im so happy, check the old pictures from the gallery(sorry, i just love making people see my gallery)

oooh it is nice! as of right this moment i am rubbing my face and typing at the same time!:lol2:

lemme tell you though that it's nicer when somebody else rubs your skin...and tells you you have the softest lips (THANKS AQUAPHOR!).

ive suffered through enough.

loads of pits and scarring is next priority. and its harder than teha cne itself tongue.gif

the lounge is now restricted to members 30 days old and with 100 posts. LOL you have 99 haha

you also need 30 days under your belt. It seems like you have over 30 days. can you see the lounge?

its recently been updated. I dunno if it'll help but restart your computer opr get rid off all of your cookies

For the 100th post!!!!!

EDIT : I dont see the lounge.. I'm -exactly- a 100 poster and pretty sure above 30 days old ^^

Guest Marino
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/spo...tz/IM000845.jpg

Same here, I stopped recieving bumps about 4 days ago. Im on my 14th week of Accutane, with about 10 weeks left, and it feels great.

I can finally shave without cringing in pain, and without bleeding. I still have lots of redmarks, but they are fading away slowly.

It truly is, a great feeling.