Find results that contain...
Find results in...
loneaangel

mate asked"are u afraid of not getting a husband?"

HOw inconsiderate was that question

it acted like a dagger thrusting into my heart

I hate my face so much eusa_sick.gif

I hate myself so much

but i know i can be prettier than that classmate if only i am cleared ( well which is impossible)

HOwever, if i am being so negative ...how can i make ppl like me?

Have you ever thought of having to stay alone like forever?

Everyday.

Many people say that nobody can love you until you can love yourself. However most of those people don't understand that it is far far easier to say than to do.

The only way to get round this fear of loneliness is to take one day at a time and fight whatever is thrown at you as it comes. Because by looking into the future and trying to guess what it holds can throw you lower than you have been before.

I kinda like being alone. When im partially clear, and in a relationship, I'm always thinking about something else. Like when I can eat next, or work out. Find something you care about more than being with someone, and let that make you happy.

Don't listen to other people, they only know their business, or stay in denial of their own by digging their noses into everyone elses... and read my post under "I cried at the dr today"

I have a husband. And his attutude toward me didn't change at all during my battle with acne. If that helps.

I know it's hard to deal with. I was there before too. And i nkow that there isn't really much that any of us can say to you to change your state of mind.

You won't be alone forever. I promise. I dated a guy when I was younger, and clear skinned. He had acne, bad enough too. His back and chest also. It didn't bother me a bit. After we broke up, he didn't have a hard time at all finding a new g/f.

Most people don't really care about your skin as much as you do. It's true. You are your own worst critic.

Keep your head up, you don't deserve to feel the way you do.

I have a husband. And his attutude toward me didn't change at all during my battle with acne. If that helps.

Most people don't really care about your skin as much as you do. It's true. You are your own worst critic.

Guest <*>

I'm worried of being alone and to be honest I think I will.