Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what drinks or beverages r best to mix with B5 powder? i jus had it with orange juice and dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn i was gonna throw up..

Any help wud be well appreciated...thanks

Grape juice and cranberry juice worked good for me..

add it to 1.5 glasses.

I got fed up and bought a "Cap'M Quick" plastic doohickey from the natural foods store and some gelatin capsules. You scrape the powder into 50 pills, put caps on, and do the next 50. Pretty easy, and no more taste at all!!

Also, I recommend acne-rid.com as the best source of prepilled B5. They have large doses in few pills, and a really nice supplemental pill with other B vitamins. But I bought the powder to compare to it, and didn't want to throw it out, so I put the powder in capsules.

you should not use a sugar based drink as the transportation vehicle for powdered b5.

this is a quote from one of the workers at acnemiracle.com, who i asked a question:

"Many people need something sweet to take the taste

away of the B5 powder, this is recommended. However,

I do not suggest that you use the soda/a sugary drink as an absorption

vehicle. You should only use water or a water based

drink with your dosage. Also, it is good to use drinks

that are low in (or do not have any) refined sugar."

take it with water. it's not bad.

here's my suggestion.. take it with a lot of water. fill a cup (i use a mug) up with a bunch of water, throw the b5 in and down it quickly. you can't let it sit there because powdered b5 will clump up if it sits in a watery substance for a good amount of times. just open your throat and let it flow.

take it with water. it's not bad.

Not bad? It's completely evil!

just open your throat and let it flow.

This might work if you can down tequila that way already. Not good for people with a healthy gag reflex.

Again, I have to recommend capping the powder in gelatin capsules. No taste at all. Or, buy it capped, for example from acne-rid.com.

Sierra

so take it with water then put something else in your mouth. it's not that bad.

the downside to pills is dont you need to take a fuckload of them? i only have to do 4 servings of powdered b5, real quick and easy.

it took work to just be able to down it without letting it sit in my mouth. but that payed off as i dont even notice it now. just like drinking some water

the downside to pills is dont you need to take a fuckload of them?

The ones I recommended (acne-rid) are not too big to take comfortably, but they are 1500 mg (1.5 grams) each, so you don't need to take a million of them either. The ones I capped are smaller, so I take a couple more.