Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aussie_princess

NEW USER: NEED HELP!!

eusa_pray.gif Im starting Roaccutane real soon and Im hoping it will work!! eusa_pray.gif I'll post when I actually start taking it. Im a bit scared though lol. I just really REALLY hope that Im one of the lucky ppl. Do you have to eat healthier while on it?? Please give me some advice.....

eusa_pray.gif Im starting Roaccutane real soon and Im hoping it will work!! eusa_pray.gif  I'll post when I actually start taking it. Im a bit scared though lol. I just really REALLY hope that Im one of the lucky ppl. Do you have to eat healthier while on it?? Please give me some advice.....

eusa_pray.gif Im starting Roaccutane real soon and Im hoping it will work!! eusa_pray.gif  I'll post when I actually start taking it. Im a bit scared though lol. I just really REALLY hope that Im one of the lucky ppl. Do you have to eat healthier while on it?? Please give me some advice.....

good luck aussie princess i have jsut come up to 3 motnhs on tane 1sty motnh 40 now the rest of the way 60 i weigh 65 kilograms

i began to clear about 1 motnh and a half in and am still cleasring ebst thing i did just be prepared for dry skin and lips and soemr edness but i would do it again i stil have three motnhs lest but get through the firt motnh and you should be right

hope that helps

good luck aussie princess i have jsut come up to 3 motnhs on tane 1sty motnh 40 now the rest of the way 60 i weigh 65 kilograms

i began to clear about 1 motnh and a half in and am still cleasring ebst thing i did just be prepared for dry skin and lips and soemr edness but i would do it again i stil have three motnhs lest but get through the firt motnh and you should be right

hope that helps

hope that helps

Wow, a few aussies here! Im a aussie cool.gif Goodluck, im about 4 weeks in and going well.

hope that helps

Wow, a few aussies here! Im a aussie cool.gif Goodluck, im about 4 weeks in and going well.

hope that helps

go aussies go hhaha im in melbourne where are you guys from???? nota stalker just curious lol