Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok so this girl that moved 2 years ago is comming back to visit in a few days, and we've been talking and she was saying how she wants to hook up when she comes down here. The problem is the last time she saw me was before i got acne and she thinks im hot. Im afraid when she does see me with my acne even tho its not that bad but i still got a bunch of red marks shes not gonna wanna hook up anymore.

so im wondering if i should just not even make a move when she comes out here or just say FUCK IT and hook up with her. Do you think she will care about the acne???

Guest Amy Lee

You still go meet her. If she doesn't want to be involved with you anymore because of acne then it's time to meet a new one.

Cheers.

lol- u do that! Seriously tho chances are she wont giv a shit bout ur skin. It neva bothered me wen i didnt really have any acne and it still doesnt botha me now even tho my acnes mostly gone. Get out ther and show em wot u got!

I totally agree with Kenzie. You know what I started doing when my skin was bad. I star'ted exercising like crazy. Before I knew it; I had really slimmed down and toned up. It really felt good because even though I hated my face at the time; I really felt good about my body. I am now 129 pounds at 5'11'' (yes, I am a really tall girl) and I have a ton of lean muscle. I feel great about my body no matter what and it can really take my mind of my face when I have a breakout.

My boyfriend in highschool had breakouts all the time from his sports pads and football helmet and I did not care. He had a smokin hot body and great eyes. It did not hurt that he was really nice and funny-I like funny! But he dumped me for my friend. idea.gif I guess he wasn't that nice after all.

I totally agree with Kenzie.  You know what I started doing when my skin was bad.  I star'ted exercising like crazy.  Before I knew it; I had really slimmed down and toned up.  It really felt good because even though I hated my face at the time; I really felt good about my body.  I am now 129 pounds at 5'11'' (yes, I am a really tall girl) and I have a ton of lean muscle.  I feel great about my body no matter what and it can really take my mind of my face when I have a breakout. 

My boyfriend in highschool had breakouts all the time from his sports pads and football helmet and I did not care.  He had a smokin hot body and great eyes.  It did not hurt that he was really nice and funny-I like funny!  But he dumped me for my friend. idea.gif  I guess he wasn't that nice after all.

Are all guys total pigs? I mean...you would think that the acne would make you just a little more humble...I'm really starting to lose hope in the male gender...I AM NOT A PIECE OF MEAT...that you can "get with" or "fuck my brains out"...have some respect for people...regardless of gender...I've never used someone for sex...or really went into a relationship with that being my major goal, getting in their pants...I just want to find someone I can grow old with...that will be my side kick through all of life's hard times...sex is just that...sex...does anyone care about the concept of LOVE anymore...or are we all animals...like dogs in heat? I'm going to say something personal...call me lame or whatever...but I haven't been with anyone for two years...not because I can't...just because I KNOW that none of the boys I've dated over the past two years have really loved me...I am saving myself for the man that will be crazy enough to marry me...so boys, think what you want of me...that I'm a uptight bitch...cold...whatever...I'm happy...because I don't feel like an animal...and I can sleep at night with out a shit load of regret...

oh and by the way...does anyone worry about STD's? boys watch were you stick it...because if you can get with a girl on the first night...you're not the only one that's been there....blah...

What do you expect on young relationships? It it is 18 years and older than thats different but I dont think people 16 and shit will worry about marriage so its all about fun.

Guest Marino
What do you expect on young relationships? It it is 18 years and older than thats different but I dont think people 16 and shit will worry about marriage so its all about fun.

Are all guys total pigs? I mean...you would think that the acne would make you just a little more humble...I'm really starting to lose hope in the male gender...I AM NOT A PIECE OF MEAT...that you can "get with" or "fuck my brains out"...have some respect for people...regardless of gender...I've never used someone for sex...or really went into a relationship with that being my major goal, getting in their pants...I just want to find someone I can grow old with...that will be my side kick through all of life's hard times...sex is just that...sex...does anyone care about the concept of LOVE anymore...or are we all animals...like dogs in heat? I'm going to say something personal...call me lame or whatever...but I haven't been with anyone for two years...not because I can't...just because I KNOW that none of the boys I've dated over the past two years have really loved me...I am saving myself for the man that will be crazy enough to marry me...so boys, think what you want of me...that I'm a uptight bitch...cold...whatever...I'm happy...because I don't feel like an animal...and I can sleep at night with out a shit load of regret...

oh and by the way...does anyone worry about STD's? boys watch were you stick it...because if you can get with a girl on the first night...you're not the only one that's been there....blah...

You would make an interesting point if it wasn't for the fact that no one gives two fucks.

Seriously, what makes you think males are the only ones who have hormones? He said that the girl wanted to get on him, so why not let her? Instead, you try to go off on that TIMELESS argument that guys are such pigs.

Last year, some girl wanted my ass so bad, that I eventually had to hit it and quit it, then tell her to stop these fantasy dreams about 'us' and get off my nutsack. Oh, and can you believe it, but I didn't regret it! I mean wow! Crazy!

How's that for humble?

Girls can be just as "bad" as guys. My freshmen year of college; some girls I knew had a log going to see who could see who could sleep with the most guys by the end of the semester. (Double points for married guys). At the time, I thought it was pretty funny, but one of the girls got pregnant and the other is going to be on a certain antibiotic for the rest of her life. Glad I was not a part of that!! But my point is that girls can be just like guys. However, guys are more likely to talk openly about it.

Good lord...I know that some girls can be easy...do you really think that I'm that one sided? I know there are nice guys out there too...it just hurts me that everything I seem to read on this sight has to do with casual sex...I guess after years of being used...and seeing my friends get used...I'm a little sick of it... so go for it... if she wants you that bad... I'm sorry that I have a different outlook on sex...pardon me...

Guest Marino
Girls can be just as "bad" as guys.  My freshmen year of college; some girls I knew had a log going to see who could see who could sleep with the most guys by the end of the semester.  (Double points for married guys).  At the time, I thought it was pretty funny, but one of the girls got pregnant and the other is going to be on a certain antibiotic for the rest of her life.  Glad I was not a part of that!!  But my point is that girls can be just like guys.  However, guys are more likely to talk openly about it.

Guest Marino

Oh and i'm not implying that your a feminst.

"it just hurts me that everything I seem to read on this sight has to do with casual sex"

By the way I think your right about casual sex been talked so openly on the site. I have no problem with it however it does seem the majority of it is been posted by males. If thats what your getting at i can see how it seems a bit inappropriate on a support forum however you have to realise there is a connection between hormones and acne so it's only natrual you get them overlap in threads.

there is nothing wrong with casual sex, my theory is to just have sex as much as possible with as many girls as possible until you get married because then you'll be regretting it when you are married.