Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazylikeafox

expiry dates on bp gel

uhmm u should use it before that date?? But usually it doesnt go all out bad like FOOD..it just means the effectiveness wont work as great. Same with asprins and such..u can still take it after the expiration date, it wont kill ya. But the quality lowers thats all. So no worries but just dont use it after a waayyy long time after the xpiration date. =D

Most cosmetic products have an expiration date. It's not like food, it won't kill you if you use it after that date or anything, but it usually doesn't work as well as it could. I'd try to use it before the date is up, though if you use it after, nothing is going to explode. smile.gif

sum make ups really start to smell though after there expiry dates though dont they-eww i found sum old lip gloss and yuck it was NOT nice-tasted like shit too!

I really doubt your tube is out of date. They have a 2 year expiration date and Dan hasn't even been selling them for 2 years.