Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SweetJade1980

ATTN: Liver Flushers

Hi,

For awhile now I've been under the impression that some members can do so many liver flushes and most if not all of their food restrictions or ailments will disappear. I believe that this is true for Denise, SteveBrown or SteveLewis, and a few other names I can't recall. Thus, it appears that successful liver flushes do pack up and move on, but for those of you out there, I've got a few questions.

Pre-Liver Flush

1. Signs, Symptoms, Health

2. Diet (restrictions?)

Post Liver Flush (after 6 - 20 flushes)

1. Signs, Symptoms, Health

2. Diet

Liver Flush Protocol

1. Herbs, Tinctures, etc (Brands please)

2. Flush Method (Preferred)

3. Enemas, Colon Hydrotherapy,etc?

4. Other Cleanses (parasite, candida)

Maintenance

1. How often do you do a liver flush after you've cleared?

2. Do you keep taking any of the supplements associated with your protocol?

Thanks eusa_angel.gif

P.S. This is NOT a discussion over what is "really" being flushed. This is about the results that are produced afterwards.

This is a good topic, I am also wondering what is the result for those who have done liver flushes.

I have done once liver flush, followed Anthony's program.

I ate only organic apples for 3 days followed by olive oil at the end of the 3rd day and I shit watery with few tiny stones.

My supplements for first 1 1/2 month:

Vitamin A, C, E, zinc, Pearl, Omega 3 Fatty oil, cactus + rose drinks (2 days once), ACV + Honey (2 days once)

My current supplements:

Vitamin C, zinc, Pearl, cactus + rose drinks (2 days once), ACV + Honey (2 days once)

Maintenance:

Each day I drink 3 litre of water, eat a lot of fruits and veggies and prunes, 2 cups of green tea. And I plan to do liver-flush twice a year will be sufficient.

Result:

My face is 80% clear, my back is 100% clear. I have always been healthy, so I don't notice any others changes.

Any feedback from others??

^ What kind of acne do you have? Severe? Moderate? I'm interested in doing a flush. Thanks in advance.

WHen i "flush" i eat nothing but fruits and vegetables the wholleee week. I drink 7-9 water bottles a day for that whole week. I am suprised how healthy i felt after a few days but then after the second weak..i work out and run etc. a lot and my body couldnt burn off of water and fruits everyday. So i just returned to eating regular food but i liked how fresh i felt sorta. It was a while back when i DIDNT have that much acne but then i didnt really paid attention either. I think it helped clear my body cos then i was more energetic for osme reason..maybe its not the flush but my skin was farly smooth like a babys bottom! Thats all i can remember but i did feel lighter and more carefree when i dont get weighed down with carbs and fat etc. >.< Hmm goodluck though!

^Thanks for the reply. I am now just wondering whether a liver flush is necessary to get that "healthy" feeling. Do you think it will make any difference if i just ate apples all day for 2 or 3 days and not ingest the olive oil? I read how others have thrown up and I just hate that experience. Thanks in advance!

If u are unable to swallow half cup of olive oil, I think 2 tablespoon will be fine. My dad had liver flush before and he actually followed the intructions from a book, I can't find the book now... the book said 2 tblspoons of olive oil will be fine.

Olive oil help you to flush out the stones, so try to swallow 2 tablespoons. I had no problem drinking half cup of it, but I woke up in the mid night with stomach pain and after throwing up, I felt much better. Everyone has different stomach, my stomach isn't that strong I guess, so just listen to your body.

SweetJade....for me, I will break out even now if my liver and bowel gets clogged up. I only flush for maintenance now. However.....if I become constipated, I will start breaking out.

Denise,

WOW, thank you for posting. It is always an inspiration whenever I hear your story and I wanted others to know. I'm actually starting to do more research into this and there was something you mentioned awhile back about the neccessity of the flush. It was something along the lines of that the gallstones contain proteins/antigens to the foods we are eating or avoiding, and parasites, etc. I was wondering if you could point me in a direciton where I can learn more about antigens in regards to gallstones and the liver. I did come across something yesterday that mentioned that they can get caught up in the bile and that if it's not properly eliminated it can recirculate, but that was all that I managed to find.

Thanks in advance!