Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deeeleted

What do you feel like when you see a...

hot damn i found these pictures from like 7th grade and although my face was filled with freckles it looked so sweet !!! i dream of the days that i had clear skin and i posted this specific picture next to all of the pother pictures that mean something to me (loves, old friends, good times, those who have passed away) and i always believe that there will be a day when i can look like that again and actually rub my hands over my face without feeling sick ass bumps or cringing at the thought of a new pimple...

just wondering if anyone has any wierd kinda feelings when they see a picture that was right before they got acne

Well, I just revently started breaking out again to be at my worst.... it's so depressing... anyway, I just stare at the photos of when I had clear skin... then I touch or look at my own skin now, and I just cry...... sad.gif

when I was pregnant I had clear skin.... and maybe for a year afterwards too.... shit sux...

A lot of my family'?N/n/n/ .;lL<.? .l/'; ';. n. mmmb, My daughter typed that in when I left the computer for a second, so I think I'll keep that in there.... anyway, since I am now at my worst, even when I look at pictures when it was mild, I wish that I looked like that now.... hopefully what I'm using now will help.... if not, I might think about accutane... god, this shit fucking sux..... it has ruined my life and I have everything I could possibly want-

a loving husband, three beautiful daughters, money, and so many niceities....... but somehow I can't seem to be happy..... what can you do?????

Guest Amy Lee

Of course it makes me depressed seeing my clear skin before and now I have bad skin, but what can I do? Some things really change and don't stay forever so I'll just focus on things right now and hope for the good things tomorrow.

At least once in my life I experienced having clear acne-free skin, so I'll still be thankful, and keep the picture as an inspiration to me that I can still be clear, who knows.

Guest Marino

I look at photos when antibiotics cleared me up and compare them to when i had acne. It gives me confidence/motivation specially when I think to myself shit if i got through it before i can do it again. It shows that under neath all the bumps, redness and zits that there is a person with all the condfidence in the world.

P.S

I'm loving your avatar cool.gif

i find it really comforting wen i see photoes of me wen i was clear skinnned. It reassures me that im really a normal, decent looking person underneath the acne that i hav no real control over.

i just saw a picture of me from a few months ago wen my skin was sooo bad and its really cheered me up coz it made me realise how lucky i am now that im realy clearing. Its easy to only focus on trying to get to the next level of "clearness" and not apppreciate wot youve achieved.

Going on holiday tomorrow so ill get loads of good ol sun on my face and get a gorgeous tan-my skin looks sooooooooo much better witha decent tan........

I seen a picture of me back in like 7th grade (about 4 years ago), and I had just woken up in the pic and I looked really tired, but my skin was so flawless, I was astounded, because I looked so good before. I had no excessive oil, no bumps, no redness.

It was awesome

Sheesh, it's going on 7 years since acne & marks. Everytime I look at a clear picture, it makes me kind of sad. Because it reminds me of how cute & carefree I used to be. When I had clear skin, I never even paid any attention to my face. All I was concerned with was life, sigh the good old days!