Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It says right on the bottle its suppose to help dry skin.. but it seems to be giving me dry skin.. is that suppose to happen?

I've recently been applying aloe vera gel to my scars and at first I thought it was giving me more pimples but actually it's been healing my scars. My makeup can actually cover them now. It hasn't necessarily faded my scars but I hope in time it will. Can anyone share any info they know about aloe and scars. Thanks in advance

I've recently been applying aloe vera gel to my scars and at first I thought it was giving me more pimples but actually it's been healing my scars.  My makeup can actually cover them now.  It hasn't necessarily faded my scars but I hope in time it will.  Can anyone share any info they know about aloe and scars.  Thanks in advance

Aloe Vera gel Fruit of the Earth broke me out something terrible I dont know what in it did but I am still rcovering from it, my skin was clear somewhat and improving then I messed everything up. Back to square one- would not recommend for sensitive acne prone skin!!!!

I wouldn't recommend putting it all over ur face if you do have sensitive skin. I tend to dry out or break out quite easily. However, I've only applied a small amount directly on my scars and it seems to have worked for me. (Keeping my fingers crossed). I don't have any new pimples in the areas that I've applied it on, I do however have it on an area that I didn't apply it on. So go figure. I've been using the 100% ALoe vera gel, Life brand (the shopper's drug mart brand).

Aloe Vera gel Fruit of the Earth broke me out something terrible I dont know what in it did but I am still rcovering from it, my skin was clear somewhat and improving then I messed everything up. Back to square one- would not recommend for sensitive acne prone skin!!!!