Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Amy Lee

People with acne that you admire and look up to

Guest Amy Lee

There are certain people who have acne that we admire. Even though they have physical flaws we still can't stop ourselves from being astonished by them. At some point we want to give them the thumbs up, or make it known to them how we appreciate their actions.

It could be because they are strong enough to battle acne every single day of their lives, or it could be because they are often laughed at and bullied everytime in school but still manage to befriend others, or because they have a very good heart and personality that make them shine regardless of whatever people may say about them.

Who are these personalities you admire?

they so are..dont ruin it for others. >=( Uhmm i look up to my sister. She battles out with acne everyday. Every time she sees clear skin on the street or in her work place etc. i kow she gets really bummed out. I admire her very much shes a hardworker, kind hearted, keeps her head high above everything. No matter what u do to her, it wont get to her, her heart is too clean and kind. Love you sis. <333333

Guest Marino

Not that i admire him but I like how Usher deals with acne and teaches his fans to be happy with what they got and not be ashamed of who they are. Also any kid i see with acne who manages to have enough self confidence to hangout with his gir/boy friend, go to the beach/pool without being totally self concious and just having a social life without letting acne get the better of them.

In Acne.org. I admire Vertigo.... eusa_dance.gif

Wtf? How can you admire someone online? Some people don't understand that message boards are not real....

I admire this one dude from high school, who was the only kid who got picked on more than me. We were freinds, but eve I was a dick sometimes. But he never stopped hoping or believing that he could do something more. Today he's totally clear, and going to a prestigous acting school.

george lopez has alot of acne i think , but yet he kept trucking along now look at him =)

Wtf? How can you admire someone online? Some people don't understand that message boards are not real....

I love Seal (the singer, not the animal). He is a terrific singer (I think so and I know everyone has different tastes). He also has a great body (check out his video - 'Waiting for You' (I think that is the name). Apparently, though I do not know him personally, he is a good dad and he did bag himself a hot model. I assume those are acne scars on his face. So, for all you people out there that think that will keep the opposite sex away - living proof. Look, you may say that it is because he has money and is famous, but how many other rich and famous men could Heidi Klum have picked from? I am sure a whole bunch of them. Plus, she has her own money and fame. And really, I only notice his slightly crocked teeth. I have a bigger problem with that than acne or acne scars. Not too make anyone feel bad about their teeth now. I notice teeth and eyes and body types before complexions. Hopefully others do too.

I love Seal (the singer, not the animal).  He is a terrific singer (I think so and I know everyone has different tastes).  He also has a great body (check out his video - 'Waiting for You' (I think that is the name).  Apparently, though I do not know him personally, he is a good dad and he did bag himself a hot model.  I assume those are acne scars on his face.  So, for all you people out there that think that will keep the opposite sex away - living proof.  Look, you may say that it is because he has money and is famous, but how many other rich and famous men could Heidi Klum have picked from?  I am sure a whole bunch of them.  Plus, she has her own money and fame.  And really, I only notice his slightly crocked teeth.  I have a bigger problem with that than acne or acne scars.  Not too make anyone feel bad about their teeth now.  I notice teeth and eyes and body types before complexions.  Hopefully others do too.

I love Seal (the singer, not the animal).  He is a terrific singer (I think so and I know everyone has different tastes).  He also has a great body (check out his video - 'Waiting for You' (I think that is the name).  Apparently, though I do not know him personally, he is a good dad and he did bag himself a hot model.  I assume those are acne scars on his face.  So, for all you people out there that think that will keep the opposite sex away - living proof.  Look, you may say that it is because he has money and is famous, but how many other rich and famous men could Heidi Klum have picked from?  I am sure a whole bunch of them.  Plus, she has her own money and fame.  And really, I only notice his slightly crocked teeth.  I have a bigger problem with that than acne or acne scars.  Not too make anyone feel bad about their teeth now.  I notice teeth and eyes and body types before complexions.  Hopefully others do too.

i tihnk it was from a motorcycle accident

I know this girl who came to primary and high school with me, she is absolutely STUNNING!!! But she has acne and red scars all over her face.

The thing is she never wears make up whatsoever!!!! And when I see her around she always walks with such confidence and so carefree, as though the acne is not even there!!!

And guess what?? Because of her confidence you dont even notice the acne even though its there!!

Im inspired, as of today, no more foundation for me!!! (and I only have red marks!)

smile.gif nice topic, thanx!