Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bstej

Going swimming tomorrow..

I'm going to be swimming tomorrow so I want to know how I should go about my regimen? I'm thinking about just going with moisturizer in the morning since my face gets really dry after I wash it and I assume the pool will dry it out so hopefully I won't have to moisturize after since thats embarassing but I'll bring it along with me just in case.

I'm going to be swimming tomorrow so I want to know how I should go about my regimen? I'm thinking about just going with moisturizer in the morning since my face gets really dry after I wash it and I assume the pool will dry it out so hopefully I won't have to moisturize after since thats embarassing but I'll bring it along with me just in case.

Yea but my fear is that the BP will start to come out and make my face all gooey and white and I'll mess it up patting my face dry with a towel and bleach it as well.

I should also add that my skin gets extremely dry after I wash it inbetween the wash and apply BP steps. I don't get any dry skin during the day though after I apply BP and moisturizer.

As you can see i'm kinda freaking out about how my face is going to turn out tomorrow as theres going to be girls there too redface.gif

Yea but my fear is that the BP will start to come out and make my face all gooey and white and I'll mess it up patting my face dry with a towel and bleach it as well.

And there you have it... I'm going to do the full regimen tomorrow. Haha thanks for the reassurance. I guess the reason I feel it all gooey in the shower is that I'm kind of rubbing/massaging it out of my skin when I'm washing.

Sure thing... O yea.. Did you get any white paste on your face after swimming? Sometimes I get that if I don't wash my face good enough...

I swim sometimes after the regimen and my face doesn't turn gooey or white or anything. Anything on your face will be washed away. Just go have fun!

Anne