Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kristin389

10% for body acne?

Currently I am using Clean and Clear Persagel 10% benzoyl peroxide for my body acne, and it's sort of working, but not as much as i would like. Would 2.5% bp be more likely to clear up my body acne? Thanks.

I really dont know! Is your skin peeling on your back or body?

I have a question for you! How do you apply that on your body and not get your clothes to bleach! Do you wear an undershirt?

Well, i was more wondering about it for the economic aspect because i would like to use a bigger tube, and Dan's bp gel is the only benzoyl that comes in a larger quantity, but it's not as strong. My back tolerates the 10% well, and I'm also using alpha hydroxy. To answer your question, I just use it at night, and I wear a white t-shirt.

Currently I am using Clean and Clear Persagel 10% benzoyl peroxide for my body acne, and it's sort of working, but not as much as i would like.  Would 2.5% bp be more likely to clear up my body acne?  Thanks.

I put Retin-a on my back, chest and upper arms at night before i go to bed. I also wear a white t shirt to bed and I don't really have any problems if I leave my shirt off for it to dry for like 20 mins maybe. Sometimes if I'm leaning against the chair back while on my computer, it will get on the shirt and make your abck feel uncomfortably wetish from the Retin-a or BP or whatever you are using. My back peels like a ton, I think thats good, I have really really bad acne there, my face isn't bad at all compared to my back. I think its severe on my back and mild-moderate on my face. But is the Clean and Clear 10% wash the one that is called 'Continuous Control'? I use that for my face at night after I use their SA wash, could I also use it in the shower on my body though? It is 10%. Thanks.