Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just wondering if anyone here has ever used pantethine instead of B5 to control their oil. I hear that you only have to take 3 or 4 pills per day if you use pantethine and you get the same results as megadosing on B5. If you could please respond if this has worked for you, I'd be very appreciative.

To my knowledge for pantethine i've never seen the pills being more than 500mg i've seen alot of 250mg...

If there's one thats jusr 1000mg you can take 2 of those daily and it works the same!!

I take 300 mg of Pantethine, 3 times a day, so 900mg total. It works the same as megadosing on B5. And it's safer, you don't have to take so many B5 pills. I heard that you can get calcium buildup in your kidney if you take B5 megadose for a long time. It's dangerous. A person had to get a painful kidney stone removed because of the calcium buildup from megadosing on B5.

Pantethine is safer and works the same. It is the active ingredient in Vitamin B5.