Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yesac

What the heck

Starting about a year ago I changed my regimen to using a very gentle cleanser twice a day... thats it. But I still get dry skin, ONLY around my mouth, nose and chin (only spots i applied any acne meds in the past) AND my lips are constantly chapped... its horrific. I don't know what to do! Will my face ever be normal again..... I mean, the whole lips thing, why are they still chapped....... it seems like if I just splash my face with some water I become super dried out, and another bad part to all of this is that my nose will get super oily through out the day..my nose is really red compared to my other skin, i have tons of blackheads on my nose..............and there is tons of small, red, pimples around my mouth and on my chin.. I use to be a good looking guy but now I lost all my self confidence. I made an appointment for the derm on august 4th... but all my friends are going away to college this summer, most in july, and I really would like to know what I'm doing wrong.......... this totally sucks, i hate how bad my skin has become... it seems like anything i do, does absolutely nothing to help it, or just makes it worse. someone please help....... im getting really depressed.