Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has ever tried the "Zeno" Zit-Zapper device.

Here's a link where you can read about it:myZeno.com

I have really mild acne and I get the odd spot once every few weeks, so it sounds perfect for me. Do you think this is bull?

Ok, thanks, any input is MUCH appreciated~! This thing is $225 BIG ONES so it would be so tragic if it's worthless.

This Treatment looks really good to get!!

I read the FAQS and information about it and sounds like what i'm getting!!

I'm doing LHE Acne Clearance Treatments with a derm and this looks like the same what she's using on me since it uses heat... Though it's not a laser though!!

Price looks good but check this site out as well since this is the machine that the derm is using on me !!

http://www.lheprocare.com/kit.asp

Also anyone used this other product called Thera Blue light Skin Care Laser light which is a hand held portable blue light the same device that they use in Derm offices to help Acne go away? Just bought this product and waiting for it to come in the mail hopefully it helps kills off P. Acnes.

The Zeno you were talking about looks remarkeable stating that'll it clear the pimples in 24 hours. dont know if thats true

Keep us updated if you decide to get it !!

Thanks, looks a bit expensive to get if it was $100 or so i would buy it~!

The LHE machine thing looks like it uses light, instead of heat. But since you're actually using it, I'm confident you know better.

Anyway, I will not be getting the zeno just because it's really expensive. I cannot possibly afford a $250 gadget that I am not sure will work for me.

Iceboi, how much was is the laser light that you bought? It sounds like it costs a bundle, and I hope it works for you!! Also, I would totally buy the zeno if it was $100. (:

From what I've read, you can't buy the Zeno; you have to go to your derm to get them to use it on you.

From what I've read, you can't buy the Zeno; you have to go to your derm to get them to use it on you.

Thats exactly what I heard on the news today.

No that's not right. You go to your derm or a skin care clinic ask if they have this and they sell it right to you. They can use it on you for a price and it seems most derms and skin clinics are raving about this and saying how well it works.