Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest TylerD

Could you do the regimen

Guest TylerD

Just to get out of the inital breakout. I was just curious. I know alot of ppl have said it would be way to harsh on your skin to do the regimen the hole time on accutane. But what if you just did it the first month like while you were on 40 mg or something. Would you still get the inital breakout, or as soon as you were done with the bp would the inital breakout come anyway??? I have always been a lil curious about this. Because i have been doing the regimen the past week now, i went off for a while. But now im almost clear again. So i was just curious you think this could be done??!?!?!??!

i would prob just do it for the first week, maybe two...it might not help however...in my case, i haven't had a breakout since about week 2.

Guest TylerD

Could i spot treat with bp while on accutane?

Guest Craigems

for the first few weeks i suggest spot treating... but look your REALLY NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HABIT OF PUTTING STUFF ON YOUR FACE! yes you dont realise as with all of us, we get addicted to putting stuff on our faces and especially on tane you dont need it... HOWEVER if you want to for the first 2 weeks spot treat just to help with the Initial b. But STOP dont keep doing it because it will cause red scarring even more so, especially with BP.

Guest TylerD

Ok thx guys and hey ive asked this many times before but no one has answered. My doc put me on 40 mg for the entire 6 month treatment and she said i am suppose to stay on that and not get boosted up. Does that sound right. As it stands i only have 3 zits and just some tiny red marks.

Guest TylerD
if u dont have it that bad, 40 mg sounds about right