Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well for the pass 2-4 weeks Iv been using the Murad Acne Kit I paid like $50 bucks for.

Cleanser seems to work, the toner is kinda wierd, the lotion is awesome. The mask is alright and the quick pimple thing is okay aswell.

In the last 7 days, I'v been breaking out so god damn much, I use the kit everyday, I even starting steaming my face just like 3 days ago. I never broke out on my forhead, now im getting these little tiny red marks and when I run my finger along my head I can feel the lump. There like little 10 red lumpy marks out of no where. How in the world does this happen. I am started to break out or already did more on my cheeks and my chin area. What the fuck. This stupid Murad kit doesnt work. I am sending this shit back....After im done using that good stuff, like the cleanser and the lotion, and the mask. biggrin.gif

BTW, what is the thick white liquid you try to squeeze out of that big red lump? I'v been squeezing this thing so hard this liquid doesnt stop comming out, lol. But, after a while the lump starts to get small. lol.

Don't order no murad acne kit, and the toner is useless. I just dont know why and how I am starting to break out on my head when my head was always clear. WTF and im using a acne kit. OMG............. mad.gif

With the majority of these 'wonder treatments', you tend to break out before you get better. I recently started using something called Freederm, and the initial break out I had on that, URGH it was all I could do to drag myself to work in the morning. But perservere, give it a month at least smile.gif

And that white stuff is called pus, something I'm sure we are all too familiar with wink.gif

Oh, ok... thanks.. well this is the last time I am buying a acne kit...after im done with this one I am gonna go out and buy some nutrogena cleansers and BP.

But why the hell am I breaking out on my forehead...My forehead was clear. I even washed and tone and lotions there too.

it might be cause of the steaming... its bringing all the shit to the surface.... i started steaming about 3 days ago too and i noticed im breaking out more right now aswell

hey u girl! Stop whining! jk tongue.gif HEY dont be blamiing on my facial steaming! At least say it somewhere else! hmp! >.<

=]