Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've noticed that I've been getting this ringing in the ear lately... very often but very mild..but enough to really annoy me... cry.gif

I'm takin 100mg a day right now... so i'm going to decrease the dose to 80mg when everything was fine...

did anybody have this problem? did it go away? please help me...i'm really scared

so i stopped takin the med... cry.gif

it started to get worse the last couple of days so i'm hoping it will go away after a while...

oh..man..can life be any worse?

ok.. i think my tinnitus was caused by taking Accutane AND Bactrim at the same time. Both are tinnitus causing drugs, and Bactrim seems to have affected a lot of people by causing tinnitus. I think this Bactrim shit...

yeah i get it a lot, but it always goes away, im on 80mg, quite often it comes when i suddenly jerk my head, doesnt really bother me but it worries me it mite stay

I got it 3 months ago while on tane. I stopped because of it but it's still there :/

I was on like 40mg/day which for my weight was roughly 0.5mg/kg, which is about the lowest dose they give out. I don't think it's dose related but more how your body reacts to it.

When u hear a ring in ur ear it means that someone is talking smack on u..well okay thats just my theory.. =D dont listen to me..haha. Well uhmm u can stop it for a while if it really irritates u..thats awl i can give ya. Just go with ur first natural instinct. I know its hard cos i cant do it either..i forget which one was my first instinct and which ones was my second.