Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tenshigirl25

Is my skin like anyone elses?

Guest tenshigirl25

I dont know..my skin just makes my face look older..ive been clear in th epast, or at least 85% clear at my best and ive seen how good my face can look. Ive got these tiny little bumps all over my cheeks, like they are underneath my skin. my face feels rough and looks rough. sometimes its ok, but when i tilt my face and look undernath the sunlight, i can see the rough texture of my skin. will accutane help me? ive got an appointmnt in 1 week. not only that, but i do have the mild acne, pimples, whiteheads. Im sick of this, im sick of seing a nice looking face ruined by a horrible texture of bumps on my face. I wear makeup, it only accentuates it. I think it might be the scrub i use, St Ives medicated Scrub. would accutane, a chemical peel work? or should i just leave it alone?

I dont know..my skin just makes my face look older..ive been clear in th epast, or at least 85% clear at my best and ive seen how good my face can look. Ive got these tiny little bumps all over my cheeks, like they are underneath my skin. my face feels rough and looks rough. sometimes its ok, but when i tilt my face and look undernath the sunlight, i can see the rough texture of my skin. will accutane help me? ive got an appointmnt in 1 week. not only that, but i do have the mild acne, pimples, whiteheads. Im sick of this, im sick of seing a nice looking face ruined by a horrible texture of bumps on my face. I wear makeup, it only accentuates it. I think it might be the scrub i use, St Ives medicated Scrub. would accutane, a chemical peel work? or should i just leave it alone?

I as well feel your pain sad.gif Its so hard to have bad skin especially when you are good looking. It makes me so mad and sad, I can barely stand it. I want to go to my dermatologist's office and just like smash it because they aren't doing crap for me. Yes, by the way I have the same thing you described. At least we only have mild acne, it can be cured unlike a lot of other people's on this forum. If you look at it this way, consider us lucky in 2 ways, a)we are good looking and b)we only have mild acne unlike some other people's on here that is way way worse. I will definitely keep you updated on how I am going to try and get rid of it if you like. I'm so fustrated right now. I'm going to see my dermatologist next friday, you can expect a lot of yelling and me getting mad. My mom doesn't want me to do accutane and I can see why, but if its going to clear up my face and back (by the way to make it even worse for me, I can't even show off my good body that I have made myself at the gym because of stupid back and a little bit of chest acne, I'm probably the only guy I know who actually has a six pack, but I can't show it off because of this stupid fucking acne). Sorry for swearing, but this really gets me pissed off and mad. I'm mad at my genes for giving me acne, but I'm also greatful that I'm good looking, I'm hoping to clear up my skin before I'm 18 so I can model a little maybe. I was also wondering about chemical peels, my good friends say they work wonders, well they also don't have acne and just get them because it helps their skin feel and look wonderful, but if I get one it probably wouldn't do crap. I want one, maybe I'll get one when I go to my dermatologist, I'll let you know what she says if you want. *Sigh* it felt good to get all of that off of my chest, it still doesn't feel great, but I'll get through I guess. Lets get through this togther.

Chris

Have you ever tried liver flush? Only one flush and eat healthly make my back acne 100% clear. I have had them on my back for years and now it's totally gone. You should give it a try. I think body acne is easier to clear than face acne.

My acne sounds just like yours...i think that mild acne is sometimes more difficult to treat because when I apply medications it usually becomes more severe. I'm on accutane now and it's cleared me up all except for my red marks and milia. I'm seriously considering a facial peel to get the top layer of bad skin off. best wishes

I might do Accutane, I think I might have convinced my mom to let me take it. I'd do a facial peel if I were you. Its nothing too big, you should get one like every few months anyways. Its not that expensive either. My friends do reccomend me to get one, but since I still have the pimples and acne, it will irritate it and get it worse. So if I go on Accutane, it will clear up the acne and leave some red marks, which I can then go at a later time do a glycolic facial peel to get rid of the first few layers of skin and voila, it will be good! Lets just hope that it won't come back after you get off it though :-/

Oh why thank you. I read it, it sounds interesting. I'll see what I can do to try this out. The only thing I didn't like is he knocked us metrosexuals in one of his replies haha, oh well I'll live if his regimen works. So are you saying this did not work to clear your face, but only your back acne?

Guest tenshigirl25

Really, the only thing that has helped me in the past with all these tiny little bumps is drinking a lot of water and not over scrubbing my skin. I think I take the balance out by ovr doing it and getting clogged pores. The other thing is a peel off mask or the Clarins gentle facial peeling, which is just mask that u roll off your face. Ive also don the aspirin mask and apple cider vinegar. If I do all of this, especially drinking a lot of water and not eating so much sugar, it does gt better. its more of a less is more approach. I dont know why I apply so many masks and scrubs to my face knowing its only irritating it even more.

Yeah, me neither. I actually have tried the Clarins for men mask, it did seem to work good, for like a half hour. Then it made a few more pimples come up =[. It seemed to fade the ones I have out at first, but after the fading went away, it looked worse.