Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright...I've started the Regiment with very encouraging results, but there is a slight problem: my poor chin is getting irritated from my boyfriend's goatee! We were apart for a week, and my chin acne cleared up nicely, but now that we're back together, the irritation and acne are back! I do think part of the breakouts are from previously clogged pores that are clearing (as a result of being irritated), but it can be pretty painful! Does anyone have any suggestions?? Help!

FYI: twice a day I use Neutrogena Extra Gental Cleanser, the BP gel, then moisturize with Eucerin Skin Renewal.

Thanks, yes that is a very logical reply, and I guess a viable option. But we both like his goatee. I guess I was hoping for solutions to help the chin breakouts clear faster or soothe the irritation.

I have a similar situation w/ my girlfriend. In her case, it's not acne, she's just bothered by the feel of it. I have a goatee and she's asked me to not rub it on her skin. The solution we seem to have found is pressing my lips forward and just using my mouth area. It takes a little practice, but if you're boyfriend is understanding about it I'm sure something can be worked out. Ironically, I'm now trying to get her to stop pressing her face hard against mine, as I'm the one who has acne that can really get aggravated by it. Ah, the things we go through for love. Good luck.