Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive had acne for 6 years now, and its slowing down. Ive tried accutane, tried many creams w/ benzoyl peroxide, and im in great physical condition (bodybuilder). I dont mess with anabolics (steroids), and have great nutrition. Im 21 years old and the upside to all this is that i dont break out freakeshly like my teenage years. I get maybe 4-7 pimples in one day, JUST LIKE THAT, but it only happens once a month or twice a month ( very awkward and strange). My face looks like its making progress, but these freaking brown spots (dark spots) make me look like a nightmare. Im a good looking guy, and it kills me that these blemishes wont fade out, because they hold back my face from giving its full potential. Some advice would be greatly aprreciated.

You need a good skin regimen and you need to be patient, consistent and persistent with it.

Have you tried Dan's regimen?

Also, there are other regimens floating around in the forum if you can't tolerate Benzoyl Peroxide.