Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~*T*~

Acne Before Pic.

Okay, so this was in about nov. This is when My skin took a turn for the worst. It got even worse after this. I went on accutane in Feb.

I get sad looking at this. I am clear now. but with major scarring. But god, It brings me back to what I think, was the lowest low of my life, so far anyway.

I pray I don't get this bad again.

I tried to hide myself as much as possible. Keep in mind, this wan't at it's worse.

Guest Craigems

i still aint gonna post mine up just yet smile.gif lol i wanna show the glory of tane.... Pre and post. and my pre aint pretty... min wa about as bad as yours.... but goes right up over onto the forhead and more round the side argh. But its 100% clear now biggrin.gifwub.gif tane.

My acne was not that bad when I went on accutane but after a week it EXPLODED into severity/ I went on because I did not want to apply cremes on my back or take antibiotics. You should show an after picture so we can see how much more beautiful you are now

ya, after that pic, it pretty much continued to cover my whole face. It was awful. Too bad I was to chicken to take a pic at it's worse

I'll try to get month 5 accutane pic on herre soon

The way you black-cropped that photo makes it look like you have a sweet space hood and visor on. Like some kind of rad space dudette.

I'm happy that you're clear, too...but not as happy as I am about your space gear.

I didn't black it out. I was wearing space gear.

lol it does look like that. Hey it's my first time ever posting a pic that I am totally embarrased about. I had to hide somehow....lol

Why is everyone afraid to post a pic. Seriously? People on here have the same problem as you, and aren't going to shun you. As for someone you know seeing you, what were they doing browsing acne.org anyway? Hmm..

Problem solved. biggrin.gif

Guest Marino
The way you black-cropped that photo makes it look like you have a sweet space hood and visor on.  Like some kind of rad space dudette. 

I'm happy that you're clear, too...but not as happy as I am about your space gear.

Guest Marino

Oh yea and I'm happy your clear! Good for you eusa_clap.gif , and check out the scar forum if you want to look at some alternatives a couple of months after your Tane treatment.

Patience, what are you doing exactly, are you on accutane as I am? It sounds like you cleared up pretty fast, 5 months. I had thought and understood it takes longer.

Craig, I know, was helped by prednisone. I am considering that as well.

Thanks

Betts

Right now, I am in the middle on my 5th month on accutane. Afetr that, I have one more (6th) month on it, then I am done. I am also on Diane 35 as it's required to get accutane.

But I debating right now about refilling my script for that. I don't want to come off diane post-tane and have a breakout from that. I was thinking that coming off during my last month would help avois a breakout. But my doc says no no no, stay on. And Diane is what me might use for maintenance. So I am in a pickle, I might just keep on with the diane and see what happens. He is a doc, I guess he would know what he's talking about. He said this would not cause a breakout after tane is done.

Well, how is everyone? I think we all should post our before pics. I wonder if I have the nerve.

I think it's a good thing, too, that the before pic is here. Hearing that med worked is heartening for sure. Patience, you give us all hope.

Thanks...

Betts

Guest Craigems

Betty i know u might not know this but i have said before... Personally NO not yet for me. I want to have a pre-tane and post tane difference. I want to make it like that personally. SO until septemberish i'll keep u hanging for horror.