Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vaporjourney

P & B Shake questions

I plan on doing a liver cleanse this weekend, and went to GNC today to find psillium husks and bentonite clay. I was able to find the Psillium in powder form, but was unable to find the bentonite. The woman behind the counter really didnt' know anything, so perhaps I didn't know where to look or what sort of container it was in. What is bentonite actually used for, so that maybe I can find it when I go back?

How many days before the day of the flush do you guys recommend that I begin drinking the shakes? I know that not everyone does this, but I would like to as an extra precaution. I've only read that you should try to work up to 3-4 shakes a day before beginning the flush, but I'm not suree when to start. Also, how long do you continue drinking them after the flush to ensure that the toxins don't recirculate thru your system?

I use benotite on my face topically to clear out my pores.. but it can be taken internally to flush out the digestive tract too.. if you can't find it at GNC check any other health stores.. I find it in the cosmetic section, usually.

I plan on doing a liver cleanse this weekend, and went to GNC today to find psillium husks and bentonite clay.  I was able to find the Psillium in powder form, but was unable to find the bentonite.  The woman behind the counter really didnt' know anything, so perhaps I didn't know where to look or what sort of container it was in.  What is bentonite actually used for, so that maybe I can find it when I go back? 

How many days before the day of the flush do you guys recommend that I begin drinking the shakes?  I know that not everyone does this, but I would like to as an extra precaution.  I've only read that you should try to work up to 3-4 shakes a day before beginning the flush, but I'm not suree when to start.  Also, how long do you continue drinking them after the flush to ensure that the toxins don't recirculate thru your system?

can anyone explain how to make these shakes? mikyl36 says that you mix bentonite in water immediately and then drink because it will expand, and JC says that you should place the clay and psillium in water over night for 12 hours, and THEN drink. I'm confused.

can anyone explain how to make these shakes?  mikyl36 says that you mix bentonite in water immediately and then drink because it will expand, and JC says that you should place the clay and psillium in water over night for 12 hours, and THEN drink.  I'm confused.

By the way...either bentonite is fine but I think that if you're looking for something fast....go the liquid bentonite route, especially since you're planning to take 3-4 shakes a day...the liquid bentonite is a lot less time consuming

Can you take the shake right before breakfast in the morning? I have school now and i dont really have time to drink the shake, wait an hour, then eat. Any suggestions?

Thanks RS. Before bed would be my best choice though anyway because i have practice right after school. I have another question though. Im taking triphala before i sleep, so you think i could still take triphala even though im taking the p&b shake before bed too? I dont think it would do any harm if i took them both right before bed.

The thing about P&B is it's gonna absorb whatever else you take with it so you're not going to digest any of that Triphala with the bentonite in there. I'd say alternate between nights, but you can also do Triphala after meals too.

I managed to get the psyllium powder but not the benotonite clay. I don't fancy the clay anyway cos you should avoid too much contact with alluminium, so is it OK to just take the psyllium drink by itself? Would this taken before / after liver flushing help avoid the breakout?

Your better off with the clay because it sucks up a lot of toxic shit, you aren't getting too much benefit with just the psyllium... with that approach you might as well just ditch psyllium altogether and eat lots of legumes for fiber. And yeah, you should do it before liver flushing to keep fiber moving through and avoid constipation, and after LF's as well to clear away toxic residue from the flush.

5five, they taste like nothing at all really, but the texture is like smoothie thick, really weird at first but you get used to it fast.

Your better off with the clay because it sucks up a lot of toxic shit, you aren't getting too much benefit with just the psyllium... with that approach you might as well just ditch psyllium altogether and eat lots of legumes for fiber. And yeah, you should do it before liver flushing to keep fiber moving through and avoid constipation, and after LF's as well to clear away toxic residue from the flush.

5five, they taste like nothing at all really, but the texture is like smoothie thick, really weird at first but you get used to it fast.

I like the tast of Psyllium Husks. Tastes earthy