Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
travi

Moisterizer

I am just starting this regimen. At the store I saw the recommended Eucerin Day Lotion but I also saw a Eucerin Redness Relief Daily Perfecting Lotion. It is SPF 15, Fragrance free, non-comedogenic etc. and has almost the identical active ingredients as the recommended Eucerin Day Lotion except instead of Oxybenzone it has Titanium Dioxide. The other ingredients are different though. Has anyone tried this? Does it work at reducing redness? Is it ok to use with this regimen?

Yes, I have tried this product. It works exceptionally well at hiding redness, I believe. I don't think I'll ever stop using it. However, let me tell you quickly that I ended the regimen because the redness was just too much. Now I use Stridex Power Pads and the Eucerin Redness Relief Moisturizer and I look sooo much better. the unnatural redness I had is gone! I love it. And the best thing is it can be used as to cover up acne, using it in a higher concentration. So, in conclusion, I love this stuff, and it works from my experience. Oh, and btw, the active ingredient Titanium Dioxide is a common whitening agent. It's used in paper products to make them super bright white. Sounds scary, but it isn't.