Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yme

people always asking me if i just woke up or am

hello im 23 male and whenever someone sees me they always ask if i just woke up or sometimes am i stoned..

which im never any of those. i get my 8 hours of sleep and i dont do drugs of any kind.

plz help. makes me very uncomfortable. i dont even feel like leaving the house.. i always get people asking me that question.

LOL so you look stoned all the time eh? man must be hard going through airport security!

what's the issue? bloodshoot puffy dark-bag eyes with half-closed droopy lids? or do you just yawn and slouch a lot?

get 30 minutes sweaty heavy breathing cardio every day, 3-4 L/day water, eat more vegetables and fruits and cut out sugary foods, and ensure 8-9 hours getting to sleep around 10-11PM and waking up at 7 AM. Do all this every day for 1-2 weeks and you should see a definite difference.

Do you FEEL fine or is it just your APPEARANCE to others?

If you feel generally "brain-foggy" and fatigued all the time, you may have "chronic fatigue syndrome". Go to a doctor and tell them your concern.

Also maybe try a liver flush. The steps are in the link below (Natural Acne Program). This has helped a lot of people who feel and/or look tired and run down all the time; almost everyone who properly performs the liver flush reports an incredible feeling of wellbeing, calm, energy, vigor, focus, elevated mood, normalised sleeping patterns, etc. Maybe it's worth a try for you.

thanks for the reply.. yeah my under eye part is puffy all the time and sometimes dark. i think i look ok but everytime i see someone they always ask me if i just woke up.. and what i hate most is are u fucked up? like drinking wise.. or stoned wise..

i get my sleep in. i dont feel tired. even when i think i had the best nights sleep someone would ask me if i just woke up. thats what pisses me off sad.gif

lol... well tell them U WOKE UP HOURS AGO, WAT DO U CARE? Well work out for like 10 mins (crunches, weightlifting, stretches, etc) RIGHT before u fall asleep. And drink a water bottle after u work out every night..and when u wake up u'll feel better! BTW do u wake up later than 9 am? Cos im on summer break right now..and whwn i wake up late i FEEL like i didnt sleep at all! I feel very tired and cant do anything in the day..So just drink lots and lots of water! WATER IS WHAT U NEED!

i know i dont care but. its very uncomfortable when u always get asked that. and i do workout i workout four days a week. and water is the only thing i drink.

www.hylexin.com should i get some of that? costs alot though. i just ordered some hopefully it works. i've tried eye creams night ones. but when i use it it makes me look worst in the morning.

and this just happen the past two days. i talk to a friend on webcam and two days in a row he asks me did i just wake up or something. how can u see on a webcam? sucks..

oh and i wake up usually around 10 pm

u should wake up earlier..start, starting the day at 7 am or something..make some coffee, brush ur teeth, do some stretches, grab the morning paper, do a little shake. Eat breakfast...etc. I love started my day early! The day passes by so fast when i wake up at like 10 or 11 am ! Maybe thats hwy..when u wake up really late u get dulled out or something. Thats what always happens to me. I feel all tired and dizzy at times and myf ace is just BLAH../=

OK so it's your dark puffy under-eyes, so-called "raccoon eyes" or "hangover eyes" or whatever. I'll copy this for you here from a previous post I made on the subject:

Little known fact: dark bags under the eyes are actually a result of thin skin in that area.

This is why this is the one part of the face where there are no sebaceous glands and why, no matter how severe a person's acne may be, acne simply cannot form in the skin just under the eyes. This is also why you will often see the same characteristic among family members and ethnicities, though it can of course occur in ANY individual, especially during periods of stress, fatigue, dehydration and/or sleep deprivation. Regardless of the factors at play, the following methods are universally effective:

The short-term solution is light application of Preparation H in the under-eye area, which is also a famous cure for the hangover puffy eye look for exactly the same reason. It alleviates swelling while plumping and smoothing out the skin. However, FAR better is...

The long-term and therefore ideal solution is twice daily application of EMU OIL, once in the morning before going out and once at night before going to sleep. This gradually plumps up and improves the skin tone so that the dark bags altogether disappear while smoothing out and plumping the area and even soothing inflammation. Applied anywhere else on the face it also normalizes sebum production and generally moisturizes the skin. For this reason emu oil is an all-around outstanding daily moisutrizer. Those who use it report, besides visible benefits for acne, the pleasant side-effect of getting rid of the unpopular "raccoon eye" appearance you are suffering from. The best emu oil product I've ever found is linked under the Cleansing Regimen section of my Natural Acne Program linked below

thanks for the reply anthony.. smile.gif i do have emu oil in hand. smile.gif bought it for my stretch marks but never worked. but putting it on before u u go in the day? the emu oil i use stays greasy or moist.. how would it look under my eyes? i guess ill try it tonight smile.gif thanks man.

edit.. and i dunno man haha i still think ur before/after pics are photoshopped. its just amazing..