Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all. I just joined this forum and I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to offer some advice. I'm a 22 year-old black female. I don't break out that much anymore but I use to break out alot. I have a lot of dark spots left on my behind and they are fading very, very, very slowly. Has anyone had similar problems? Does anyone know how I could speed up the process (laser, creams, etc). Thanks a bunch in advance

Jenna

Umm..Maybe you should try Delna's regimen. It works pretty good. Her topic is in this forum somewhere. But it's basically just a two part regimen, morning and night. In the Morning, you use bi carb soda, mixed with a little water to create a creamy sort of base, then you use that to gentlely exfoliate your skin. Then after that, you apply Apple Cider Vinegar, which is mixed with two parts water. (Remember to wash this off after 5-10 minutes, otherwise your skin may become a bit dry.)

In the evening, you apply a nice protein mask, which makes your skin look and feel awesome after using it. You just need egg white, add a squirt of lemon, and then beat it into a nice fluffy white froth. Then you apply to your face. If you do this atleast once every two days, you should see results in about 2 weeks. But remember, it's all a gradual process, marks don't fade instantly, it takes time. (About 3-6 months to fade.) Also you can try a honey mask, that works really well. A good anti-bacterial mask. Good luck!