Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kyandjae

weirdest and/or most painful place

Between the eyes gives me a major headache. I've only gotten 2 there in my life though.. but right now I think another one may be growing. evil.gif

the worst for me is right in that little crevas where your nostril ends and face begins, now that is painful.

on my outer eyelid. And i tried popping it and now theres an everlasting red mark there. can you believe that? sad.gif

on my ass. Yes, you heard me- my left butt cheek. I'll never forget that one. (eww gross)-oh well, it's gone now.

Guest Marino

Between the eyes for me. It more of an emotional thing coz whenever i have acne i just dont look into the miror and im o.k, but whe i can see the fucker when I'm not evan looking at the miror I just cant concentrate.

wierdest place was inside my right nostil on the upper edge.... and that was actually the most painful one too... horrible... I felt an awful, nasty, painful lump in there and it didn't want to pop... but eventually I managed to pop it and it healed right up...

Guest Amy Lee

on the scalp - big and swollen it hurts

nose - I can't sneeze when I have to.

back - so big a bump it hurts when something touches it

butt - I can't seat with comfort. mad.gif

The worst for mw was definately my nostril. During my accutane breakout. I got a huge cyst right in my nose. But it was so huge that it was super visible to every one. It was big, really red, and very shiny. I tried to cover it, but nothing worked. It hurt like hell, no kidding.

Eventually I caved, and took a sewing pin to it. And oh hell, a bunch of hard white stuff came out as I squeezed, actually stretching the skin around. After that it was a big scab. but it felt so much better......lol,, I think it had it's own heartbeat too!!

Right on top of my Adam's Apple, so everytime I talke and it moved, it would slied up, and then fall back down on the pimple spot. UGH.

Right next to the lip is really painful, especially if they are a little on the lip too. I had a hard whitehead on my lip skin once and I popped it and argh, it bought tears to my eyes sad.gif

Most embarassing is not the upper lip, Its on the tip of your nose or between your eyes. I had both and had to go to school and shit with it. NOT A FUN TIME, you always feel like hinding. Hate the feeling.

haha...anyone here play an instrument? i play french horn and GOOD GOD ever tried to play with a cyst right above your upper lip? damn.

heres my list of worst places:

-upper lip on the edge of the lip

-behind your sideburns closer to your ear OWW!

-temples because they wont pop without a headache !

-adams apple is a killer too

I can't say it but, it's true. I had it down there...It hurt like a bitch when I pop it.