Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

did anyone here develope fake bad habits to draw less attention to your acne?

during my worst times i decided to have a twitch in my eye. eventually that fake bad habit because a real bad habit. it sure did draw peoples attention away from my acne but make me look like i was having a seizure all the time.

did anyone here develope fake bad habits to draw less attention to your acne?

during my worst times i decided to have a twitch in my eye. eventually that fake bad habit because a real bad habit. it sure did draw peoples attention away from my acne but make me look like i was having a seizure all the time.

For a while there, when people got close to me, I would punch them. Not very hard, mind you, but in the face. I almost got kicked out of uni, but after a while people started to get a clue and didn't come close enough to see my messed up skin....Tane made me very angry while I was on it.

well, if I started punching everyone who came close to me....lol

that's a different approach but effective.

I had started to wear my hair down, and let it cover as much of my facw as possible. To hide the acne (which it didn't) bit also to hide the major difference in color from accutane. My face was red, my neck was normal.

Thankfully, the redness is starting to go a bit. I wear my hair up more now.

Another bad habbit i got, never leaving the house.

If anyone touches my face or if i think that they are going to touch it i push their hand away, sometimes i do it more agressively than i need to but i find it soooo annoying.

If u have acne down the side by your mouth you can bite your nails or play with your lips to try and hide it but im pretty sure that most people would know thats why you were doing it.

i cover my face with my hair and it's driving my "friend" crazy, he always puts the strands in the back of my ears and i won't let him.

also, i cannot shower with him or swim in the pool for fear that my makeup will melt away to expose my marks. aargh can't wait till they're all gone.

Sometimes I'll just cover my hair over my face and clap my hands and make a weird noise or something.. Sounds weird, I know..lol.

Today I was in line at Wal Mart and some lady stared at me for 10 minutes literally.. and finally I looked over at her straight in the eye and gave her a really evil look.. and she turned away.

This is stupid but I look down when walking past people, turn away when people are looking at me, and walk really fast. SO STUPID!