Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FrankY

scar after a one week zit?

hey guys i had a small cyst that lasted one week - i left it alond , treated it with benzamycin and it went away - but now i have like a large rolling scar where it was - does this make any sense? I only had it one week

This isn't uncommon, a lot of times I've gotten cysts and I never touched them yet they scarred. I've been on accutane the past few months and thats contributed to a lot of new scarring (*sigh*) but I remeber that type of thing happening before accutane too.

For some reason, none of my scarring has come from cysts :-k I have strange slash marks on my jawline and small icepick scars near my nose from less severe breakouts, but the areas where I used to get cysts (thank god I don't anymore, thanks to zineryt [-o< ) are silky smooth. What makes it even more bizarre is the fact that I used to pop my cysts, and never even washed my skin! Weird huh? I've leared a lot since back then...