Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scorpio8647

Pics of my scars inside..

Ok, I finally have pics of what my face looks like. As you can see, it is very blotchy & uneven & I haven't found anything that works for me. So by looking at the pics, what kind of scars do I have & what will it take to make my skin even & get rid of all the darkness & blotchiness! Thanks! Please no negative comments here!

post-2154-1119906343_thumb.jpg

post-2154-1119906384_thumb.jpg

post-2154-1119906427_thumb.jpg

post-2154-1119906451_thumb.jpg

post-2154-1119906482_thumb.jpg

post-2154-1119906503_thumb.jpg

post-2154-1119906616_thumb.jpg

post-2154-1119906343_thumb.jpg

post-2154-1119906384_thumb.jpg

post-2154-1119906427_thumb.jpg

post-2154-1119906451_thumb.jpg

post-2154-1119906482_thumb.jpg

post-2154-1119906503_thumb.jpg

post-2154-1119906616_thumb.jpg

Ok, I finally have pics of what my face looks like. As you can see, it is very blotchy & uneven & I haven't found anything that works for me. So by looking at the pics, what kind of scars do I have & what will it take to make my skin even & get rid of all the darkness & blotchiness! Thanks! Please no negative comments here!

Hello!

I believe that your scars are just your typical brand of 'red' spots. basically they are the spots where your former active zits are healing. If I were you, I would go to the doctor (if you do not have a derm currently) and ask about some sort of a pigment reducing cream. I am currently using vitamin a acid for my spots, as well as aveeno daily brightening lotion. That is your best bet. Alos, many of these final acne marks go away with time, simply. That's not the answer we all want to hear, but its the truth.

No one has a clue??

[/quote

It seem you only need to deal with hyperpigmentation. I heard salicylic acid and TCA peels are good for that. It doesn't look like you have any indented scars so that's a good thing! Don't worry i think your skin is way better than mines since mines is ice picks and boxcars. Good luck

My sister has the same skint one and texture as u..scarring here and there but mostly deep pores. Uhmm u can try to do my facial steam to see if it works.. xD

Sheesh my main problem is I scar too easily. It seems like even the smallest bmps still scars & then it takes forever to have my scars heal. By then newly developed scars has arrived to take place of the old ones..

i find just drying them up and let them peel is the best way.

Try just piling on Oxy 5%BP (the skin-toned one) every night ... or try glycolic peels that will dry up your skin..

Skin lighteners work but they take a while.

The only way that will speed up the process is if your fresh skin underneath regenerates.

You have dark skin which easily pigments, so I'd stay away from TCA and glycolics. Make sure you add plenty of fresh vegetables into your diet.....this should help your skin heal better....and ask the doctor for a bleaching cream. Only apply it to the dark areas very carefully with a q-tip and make sure you use a good sunscreen during the day.