Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
square750

Panoxly bar and moisterizer!

Ive been on the regimen for about 2 months now and is clear and my red marks are fading! do you think if i switch to using panoxyl bar 5% and moisturize, will it still be as effective?

FYI, im only thinkin about this because i am going to boot camp and they will not allow acne products only soap bars!

Guest TylerD

The panoxyl bar is good. Its not as good as the gel but still is effective. Just MAKE SURE TO MOISTURIZE!!! Belive it or not the bar i found to be way more drying then the gel. The panoxyl 5% bar is pretty harsh and made my skin peel but at the same time got me pretty clear.

Thanks for the info! i fugured it would dry me out alot! thats what everyone says! but thats what moisturizer is for right?

oh yeah, what do you mean by: not as effective as the gel but works?

Guest TylerD

Well the gel is on your face all day long so it is killing the bacteria and all that etc... for the hole day. Where's when you just use the bar its not as strong and doesnt last the hole day. But when i did it i used it 3 times a day and had good results.

Well the gel is on your face all day long so it is killing the bacteria and all that etc... for the hole day. Where's when you just use the bar its not as strong and doesnt last the hole day. But when i did it i used it 3 times a day and had good results.

Guest TylerD

Well the 10% bar should be fine i would think. If you are using a good moisturizer you should be good to go. I found the 5% bar at walmart or shoppers its ususally anywhere in the local big stores.

Guest TylerD

Anywhere. I dont know maybe its hard to find where you live but usually any local store or like walmart or any big store carries it.

I'm using the panoxyl 10% bar and cleansing with it for about 1 minute and then moisturizing and i'm improving really well, not dry either.

wow good luck in boot camp. u know there probably sending u to iraq right ? i am sure your acne will go away eventually. dont forget u have to wear the helmets and shit that can alwayz make acne worse but u will be too busy to fuck wit it tho so. wow so how old are you ? are you joining the us army ?? u have a lotta guts! good luck soldier!

Guest TylerD

wow good luck in boot camp. u know there probably sending u to iraq right ?  i am sure your acne will go away eventually. dont forget u have to wear the helmets and shit that can alwayz make acne worse but u will be too busy to fuck wit it tho so. wow so how old are you ? are you joining the us army ?? u have a lotta guts! good luck soldier!

IM not going to Iraq! thast why i joined the NAvy! fuck going over there! but yeah im going to boot camp in less then a month so im trying to prepare myself for it! why do you say i have guts for going to boot camp? its a normal thing right? anyways, im clear of pimples from the BP Gel, i just need to fade the red marks! oh yeah to answer your question, im 20 years old! i hope the panoxyle bar will do the trick, since thats all i got!