Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bluebomber

Need some help with a moisturizer

Im going to write down exactley what it says on the bottle, and hopefully someone can tell me if it is good to use for the regimen here i go

Glaxal Base-Moisturizing cream, hypoallergenic, perfume-free, lanolin-free, non-greasy

Relief for sensitive skin, moisturizing glaxal base is a non-medicated cream specially formulated to help relieve dry, chapped and rough skin

Thank you veeeeeeryy much in advance, the reason i ask about this product is that i dont want to be wasting my regimen because of some crappy moisturizer, so thanks again

Hey, I have tried every moisturizer that Dan recommended and I don't like any of them. I have found I like Neutrogena combination moisturizer in the summer and Neutrogena sensitive skin in the winter. I like them for the most part, but I know there has got to be something better. I just ordered Complex 15 facial lotion b/c someone was saying it was the holy grail of moisturizers. We shall see!!!

Good luck!!!!!

oh I forgot!!!! If it does not say it is NON COMEDOGENIC than it is probably likely to clog pores. It does not matter if it is hypoallergenic and dermatologist recommended, but if it doesn't have the word NONCOMEDOGENIC (OR DOES NOT CLOG PORES) I will not put it near my face. I even make sure my shampoo and conditioner have very little comedogenic ingredients. There are lists you can find. I will find you one if you need.

Oh u would be my absolute hero if u could give me some sweet moisturizers i can get, that are non comodegenawhatever , and by the way i live in CANADA so just pleae bear with me smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif, and if at all possible let me know by 2morw thank you so much

I think conditioner makes a good moisturizer..lol.gif when ever i shampoo my hair with the conditioner..i *accidently* get it around my face and wash it off real fast. When i get outa the shower..blow dry my hair and couple hrs later, my face is still feeling soft. The days when i DONT *accidently* get conditioner in my face..its often really dry and flaky and id have to use som eother moisturizer. I dont think it really clog pores since im washing it right off.