Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gogetter

Burt's Bees Tomato Soap Causing Whiteheads!

I recently purchased a bar of Burt's Bees Tomato Complexion Soap for Oily and Problem Skin and it seems to be causing a lot of whiteheads to pop up on my face! I recently switched to this bar because I had read a ton of great reviews on how it helps to eliminate red marks. Well for some reason I am getting white heads now which I never had befeore; the thing is I don't know if I should stop or if this is a normal part of the process. If anyone has had this experience please let me know. Thanks! eusa_wall.gif

aww i feel sorry for u coz no-ones repled-i hate it wen that hapens! Unfortunatly though i cant really help u having never used or heard of the stuff!

Sounds a bit shit though ,i mean whod wanna use a soap that causes whiteheads-i doubt its part of any healing process tho.I reckon u mite be a bit allergic to it or it doiesnt suit your skin or wotever.

Soz thats a pretty gloomy and somewhat unhelpfful post but hey at least i tried to help:

Come on guys ANSWER THIS POOR PERSONS QUESTION- SHE NEEDS YOU!!!!!!.....................................................

Just a heads up that you would get more replies if you post in the over the counter section, they have a good thread going on Burt's Bee Tomatoe complex soap. wink.gif

Anyways the whitehead your getting is the 1st intial breakout, your skin is purging out all the nasty stuff. So you will have breakouts for a week or so until it purges everything out then clear skin. Thats what happen to most who are using the soap.

But I recommend you go read the thread and ask questions there

Good luck

Just a heads up that you would get more replies if you post  in the over the counter section, they have a good thread going on Burt's Bee Tomatoe complex soap. wink.gif

Anyways the whitehead your getting is the 1st intial breakout, your skin is purging out all the nasty stuff. So you will have breakouts for a week or so until it purges everything out then clear skin. Thats what happen to most who are using the soap.

But I recommend you go read the thread and ask questions there

Good luck

its usually the case when you change something in your routine, things will get a bit messy...but give it time and your face should calm down

its usually the case when you change something in your routine, things will get a bit messy...but give it time and your face should calm down