Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FrankY

POST VINEGAR AND LEMON RESULTS HERE

Hey guys Im gonna start a thread for everyone to frequent and not ask questions talk about method etc... its simply to state how it is working for them... below I will post a format to use...

Please use this as it will help us all...

Scar type (Rolling. Ice Pick, Boxcar, Orange peel etc...):

Start date of using method:

Bottled Lemon Juice(Brand) or Natural Lemons:

Brand and type of vinegar used:

Average amount of lemon water consumed daily:

Vinegar used once or twice daily:

Vinegar left on or washed off:

Other methods used in conjunction:

Face wash used:

Results so far:

Link to photos (if applicable):

Hell all just copy and paste the whole above message in your reply and add your own comments...

Excuse me for stating the obvious but Maya dislikes this sort of thing. Making a new thread based on an existing larger thread.

But i am willing to post something:

This thread does make sense. this is for post results. The other thread is a bit confusing cuz so many people asking questions its hard to see wether people have results or not.

But what every toots your boat

I've been using the lemon juice and vinegar method stated by Maya. To be honest I don't like what I'm seeing right now. My skin complexion is much lighter then before, therefore making my acne scars more visible. My scars are the little brown spots. I have three areas I want to improve and I should be fine. On both my cheeks, and on the left side of my left eye. They aren't that noticeable but I still want to get rid of them real bad. I might just say screw it and use this facial tanning lotion called Illuminate by California Tan. Maybe that'll give me some temporary results as I change my regimen for my scars. I am leaning towards the vitamin C serum, but I don't know. Acne is the biggest confidence breaker, but good thing I'm all cleared up now and I should be thankful....... but I guess I'm just selfish and my scars are something else to bitch about.