Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Datura

When I think about all the money I've wasted

Oh gosh, loads! There been the countless products, all the expensive foundations that I bought in my quest to find the perfect one, not to mention all the concealers. Then theres been at least 5 facials..Its probably at least 1000 pounds in all.

Oh gosh, loads! There been the countless products, all the expensive foundations that I bought in my quest to find the perfect one, not to mention all the concealers. Then theres been at least 5 facials..Its probably at least 1000 pounds in all.

sounds like they havn't cured acne because they know the amount of money they make off the crappy products and the make up

id say about 100 dollars. my acne is bad but my parents kept me from buying too much. accutane was free for me, i had 4 boxes i never used. i suppose if i hadnt had tane for free it would be somewhere in the thousands?

i think there is a conspiracy in the world of drugs. they will never find a cure for acne because all the anti-acne companies would go out of business. i must have spent over a thousand dollars on anti-acne drugs and the makeup. and thats in about 5 years. it's freakin crazy.

i think there is a conspiracy in the world of drugs. they will never find a cure for acne because all the anti-acne companies would go out of business. i must have spent over a thousand dollars on anti-acne drugs and the makeup.  and thats in about 5 years. it's freakin crazy.

Hmm lets see first i spent whole mess of products on clean and clear ($20) Proactiv (about $80-$100) Moisturizers ($20) Other cleansers ($30) Masks ($8) Total: about $200 + tax and stuff..well im just rounding it up. I dont wear makeup btw..hmm these stuff last me bout 2 years? So hundred each yr? But im not stupid anymore! I got my self a new regimen! (pure simplicity & Facial steaming) Costs less than a buck for facial steaming and less than $25 for pure simplicity.

...because of acne, it depresses me.  sad.gif  To think of all the money I've spent on useless cleansers, lotions, masks, etc..  What a waste!  And they're still taking up space in my bathroom.  For some reason, even though I know they're crap, I can't bring myself to throw them away.

How much money do you think you have spent trying to clear up acne?

I've spent a ton of money on the stuff in the past. I got as many half used bottles of product as anybody I imagine. It's not really the amount of money that I spent that bothers me, money isn't all that important. It's the time that's I've spent agonizing over acne, and the hours wonder wtf I was doing wrong that drives me nuts.

it might add up to about 1000 dollars for all the time i've had acne including derm perscriptions and appointments as well as OTC stuff..

Guest Amy Lee
I've spent a ton of money on the stuff in the past.  I got as many half used bottles of product as anybody I imagine.  It's not really the amount of money that I spent that bothers me, money isn't all that important.  It's the time that's I've spent agonizing over acne, and the hours wonder wtf I was doing wrong that drives me nuts.