Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LV Boy

Question about washing face...

So lately my lips have been real dry, and my face as well. I have these things on my face, around my mouth, that looks like yellow infected pimples, but are actually just dried up pimples with a layer of dead skin over them. When I wash my face, no matter how gentle I am, these things slide off, and when I am done washing, I have a bunch of raw skin underneath.

Will this cause me to scar?!?!? cry.gif

I am really nervous. I mean, I'm not picking or scratching at my face at all, but some parts of my skin are just falling off...

Thanks in advance.

-Ryan

Guest Craigems

What you should get is some Bactroban from your dermatologist, that dry YELLOW skin is actually a bacteria ... although its not major just get some of this stuff from him and basically u can use it on any cuts n stuff. It will get rid of the yellow and help your open scars heal better.

Nah its just dried skin it wont cause scarring mate.

Thanks sir.

I was a bit worried about these things falling of my face. I will definitely ask my derm!

Hm. My inflamed skin, and the pimples I have, seem to have metamorphosed into a group of smaller, tiny pimples which do have a hard tiny cyst-like feel to them, but do NOT wash off.

I don't want to scrub them til kingdom come, and MAKE myself raw. Since I just started Accutane 12 days ago, do you think that it is the accutane working?

Craigems? Anyone?

Betts

Hm.  My inflamed skin, and the pimples I have, seem to have metamorphosed into a group of smaller, tiny pimples which do have a hard tiny cyst-like feel to them, but do NOT wash off.

I don't want to scrub them til kingdom come, and MAKE myself raw.  Since I just started Accutane 12 days ago, do you think that it is the accutane working?

Craigems? Anyone?

Betts