Benzaclin

Scarzone for redmarks

Make up (DERMABLEND)

Night around 11:30-12

Mix Cetaphil Cleanser with Baking Soda in Shower for Cleanse

Benzaclin

Scarzone for redmarks

Use Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner, Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Formula

That's my regimen, how shall I fit the Peel every week into it?

I do a 50% every other week. I still use my regular regimen but don't use any exfoliants the first week after the peel. (no retina, st. ives, anything like that). I only leave mine on 2-3 minutes, and only left it on 1 minute the first time. They are pretty darn strong and your skin will look redder for about 5 days afterwards until it peels. They're simple and effective. It may take about 6-10 peels to get good results. My old scars have disappeared from the peels.

I do a 50% every other week. I still use my regular regimen but don't use any exfoliants the first week after the peel. (no retina, st. ives, anything like that). I only leave mine on 2-3 minutes, and only left it on 1 minute the first time. They are pretty darn strong and your skin will look redder for about 5 days afterwards until it peels. They're simple and effective. It may take about 6-10 peels to get good results. My old scars have disappeared from the peels.

do you have pale skin? i just bought a 50% solution and now i'm kind of worried that this will be too strong and make my face really red. i don't have pale skin. i have a natural tan skin. my skin does have high tolerance....it's not sensitive so i have no clue if this is the right one. eeeks!

i think it varies by person. I did a 50% peel my first time and it was really strong but my face was only red for a couple of hours (there was no peeling). i would say try it for a minute and see what happens, if your skin does have a high tolerance then it should be okay.

are you still on accutane? i thought u werent suppose to do peels when taking it?

oh that......my accutane journal is soooo OLD. so don't mind that. i have been off accutane for like 2 months. but.....i've been bad and done facials while i was on accutane and really nothing has happened. i don't think accutane made by skin fragile or anything. it still feels the same. but thank u for responding.....