Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~*T*~

Accutane and Tiny Little Bumps

Okay, I saw my doc. I have one more month(6th) at 60mgs after I finish this 5 th month.

I had mentioned that I got a bunch of little bumps on my cheek bones to him. He looked closely, and felt. And said that he is sure that they are little cysts. He was pretty happy with my results so far. But decided it would be best to do a 6th month for good measure.

Best of all though, NO MORE BLOODWORK!! that was really starting to be a pain in the ass.

I see him again in a months time. He asked me if I was happy with my results. I said ya. But in retrospect, I think he wanted to know what I thought about the scarring. So I will definatley mention it next time.

Oh yeah. I decided to try going to bed with my make up on. Like, not washing or moisturizing all night. We'll see what happens though.

Anyway, just wanted to mention what he said about all the little bumps. I read someone's post about that. I thought they might be interested.

I had mentioned that I got a bunch of little bumps on my cheek bones to him. He looked closely, and felt. And said that he is sure that they are  little cysts. He was pretty happy with my results so far. But decided it would be best to do a 6th month for good measure.

and

Oh yeah. I decided to try going to bed with my make up on. Like, not washing or moisturizing all night. We'll see what happens though.

Anyway, just wanted to mention what he said about all the little bumps. I read someone's post about that. I thought they might be interested.

He didn't really say how to get rid of them. Or how they got there. But I think that by suggesting another month, he figured that might do the trick. I don't think my doc does cortisone shots like many others do. Maybe he'd have suggested that. It might be a quick fix to the problem.

I won't make a habbit of wearing make up to bed. It happens sometimes that you just can't wash your face. Like you are drunk.lol. Or at a friends house. I just wanted to see if I would pay for it.

Maybe it's the last of the last shit that is being pushed out. But there is not enough shit left to become much on the surface.

I have no idea really. But I do know that I want them gone...

Okay, for those of you who are getting these bumps.

Today I woke up and one of then grew, it's becoming a pimple, not a huge painful cyst, thank god.

Anyway, for the fist time, I am actually happy to get a pimple. haha, funny.

I am just happy tht they are actually gonna do something, then heal, and be gone. Rather than just sit there forever and do nothing except bug the hell out of me.

I hope these all go away before I am done accutane. One more little breakout I guess......lol