Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AstroBoy

Another success story.....

I'm 20 and I started breaking out when I started college---some of you would understand the stress of midterms and projects and its toll it can take on the skin. Well I went to see a derm and he put me on mino, retina micro, and duac. This made everything WORSE, it left weird marks that looked like bruises and so I decided to quit and just go without any medication. I felt normal, but the cycle continued until I started Dan's Regimen back in April '05. At first there weren't any major improvements, but just last week my face started clearing up DRAMATICALLY. I could honestly say it was overnight....and I'm so glad I stuck with the Regimen even though it seemed like it wouldn't work in the first few months. As long as you follow everything precisely, don't pick, keep your body healthy, you'll see results. Thanks DAN!!!

Morning/Night:

Purpose Bar

Dan's BP

Neutrogena Oil-Free SPF 15

There's HOPE. There's always hope.....

congrats, this is a good example to show to the doubtful who have been on the regimen without dramatic results.

Wow...good for you!

Purpose bar is the most drying! I have tried all and they all seem to be fine. But, when i switched to purpose it really dried up my skin whenever all the water evaporated after a wash!