Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Savvychick

New to The Regimen

A recent sufferer of acne, my research has led me to this site, and it's reassuring to know that I'm not alone in my suffering. smile.gif

A little advice required though: I've been using Differin Cream for about two and a half weeks now, and not having seen the results that I was hoping for, recently ordered Dan's BP Gel. The great reviews of the Regimen are very encouraging and I'm pretty excited to start it. So while waiting for the BP to arrive in the mail, I thought I'd find out how long I should stop using the Differin before I begin the using the BP. Would there be any adverse reactions if I started using the BP right away? confused.gif

Please help!!! I'm 26 and have always had clear skin until about a month and a half ago, so I'm trying to avoid making an already bad situation worse. BTW, my acne is mild to moderate...a few whiteheads, but mostly "no-heads" on my forehead, cheeks and a little on my chin. (Why, oh why did I stop my Birth Control when I did?? eusa_wall.gif ) Anyway, any advice to be offered would be appreciated. Thanks!

I was on differin for a few months, all it did was stop the current acne, but it wasn't too great at preventing. I stopped that and started using retin-a micro and that destroyed my skin. I switched to BP and had no problems (I used BP a few years before everything) and everything was smooth. Seems like differin hasn't worked for a lot of people.....