Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

glycolic peel time! what % and how to use?

Can anyone give me a tutorial on how to even do a peel? Also, what % of glycolic peel do I get? I have about 6-7 redmarks in total and only 3 noticable.

cleanse your skin first with water and your normal cleanser. pat dry. put some of the acid on a cotton swab and just swab it all over your entire face. wait 1 minute. rinse it off with a mixture of water and baking soda. and make sure to wear sunscreen if you go out.

What should I get what are benefits and losses of 30% and benefits and losses of 50% I need quick reply, going to order one on ebay in 5 minutes.

Can some give me a background to this glycolic peel ive heard so much about. I have red marks that i want gone, and this sounds like it works. First of all, what is it ? how does it work ? where can i get it ? how much does it cost ? thanks

Can some give me a background to this glycolic peel ive heard so much about. I have red marks that i want gone, and this sounds like it works. First of all, what is it ? how does it work ? where can i get it ? how much does it cost ? thanks

Will I have to stay in for a day or two since my skin will look horrible because it's peeling or does it work slowly each day or what's the deal?

What time should I do it, check regimen?

John617: here is everything you need to know about doing your peel.

1.thouroughly cleanse skin to be treated.

2.Lightly apply product with cotton pad, avoiding the eye area.(you may feel tingling sensation at this point)

3.Set timer for 1 minute(you may increase this up to 6 minutes after 2nd peel at your own discretion)

4.When time is up, take your baking soda and put a teaspoonful in your hands and add water to make a thin paste, rub all over the treated area with this solution, quite gentely as your skin will be sensitive.

5.Cleanse skin thourouly with clean, plain water.

6.Dry treated area and apply moisturizer with SPF15+ for 48 hours.

7.Repeat this proccess in one week for a period of 6 weeks.

8. Take a two week break, and then start the procedure again if required.

NO, you dont need to rub the peel in. See point 2. No, you wont experience any actual peeling of the skin, maybe just a little redness and uncomfortablness. If you have any more question about the peel, feel free to PM me.

for my first time doing a glycolic peel, my face was just red for about an hour and that was it. so there really isnt a down time for this kind of peel.

there is a down time for tca though, i think.

Thanks alot leopard.

What concentration do you recommend i use ? I have a few red marks on ethier side of my cheeks (more on the left side)

Im wondering once we have done our first peel at night can we wash our face in the moring with our reguarly cleanser?

Im wondering once we have done our first peel at night can we wash our face in the moring with our reguarly cleanser?