Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Amy Lee
USHER UPSET BY MAKEOVER SHOWS

USHER has blasted TV's extreme makeover shows because people should learn to love who they are.

The R+B superstar, who suffered with acne in high school, admits his pimples made him realise you have to live with your own imperfections.

He says, "Acne was one of the hardest things I dealt with... I still deal with it. But you have to learn to love who you are.

"That show on MTV (I WANT A FAMOUS FACE) where people get made over to look like celebrities is the worst show I've ever seen. It's building an America without self-confidence.

"Learn to enjoy your own personal beauty. You might have a big nose, but so what? It's your nose. Love your short hair or your big cheeks."

Usher is siiiickly pimp. Damn him. Jealous.

Anyway, yea, there are a surprising amount of celebrities that have dealt with acne and are actually humbled by it. Moreover, it's surprising that they end up with very clear, smooth skin. I guess it's something we should expect in the mere future? biggrin.gif

usher probably had work done on his face to get it so smooth. yeh love who you are my ass tongue.gif

usher probably had work done on his face to get it so smooth. yeh love who you are my ass tongue.gif

I did work on your mom's face to make it smooth.....if you know what I mean.