Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Power5220

can eating tons of natural peanut butter cause...

ingredeints of the natural peanut butter im talking about: just peanuts-------and by just peanuts i think they mean peanut oil as well because you cant just grind up peanuts and have it be creamy like it is

-will eating tons of this cause acne?

ingredeints of the natural peanut butter im talking about: just peanuts-------and by just peanuts i think they mean peanut oil as well because you cant just grind up peanuts and have it be creamy like it is

When I eat too much peanut, my face gets real oily... really really oily.

And that's the start of my pimples and acne farm in my face...

i am eating so much peanut butter and nuts.

peanuts is basically 50% fat, and one quarter protein and a little carbohhydrate.

i don't see why it would cause acne.

as for peanut butter, its basically 95% peanuts, 3% cane sugar and 2 vegetable oil or something like that.

very pure food, no gunk

i am eating so much peanut butter and nuts.

peanuts is basically 50% fat, and one quarter protein and a little carbohhydrate.

i don't see why it would cause acne.

as for peanut butter, its basically 95% peanuts, 3% cane sugar and 2 vegetable oil or something like that.

very pure food, no gunk

Power5220/ You are coming here and asking people if it is ok to eat this and that. People who use diet to control their acne say it isn't if it affects them that is important, it is what affects you/ When you are on accutane you really cannot test it out as the medication controls your skin even if you eat mc donalds every meal of every day. You won't be able to see what food is bad and which one is good. When you are off, use diet to help control it then so you do not relapse (I also recommend you use a topical retinoid). Good luck with accutane and stop fretting.

For me personally, peanuts and any nuts period are a big NO NO. They make my face super oily and then I break out. This happens for my mother too. This is not the case for everyone but if you suspect it might be, then just don't eat it.

You are on accutane...eat reasonably whatever you want!

You do not need to suffer any consequences of eating nuts or bananas or anything that affects you.

Obviously you shouldn't go out and eat at mcflurry land everyday but you are on the 'miracle cure'.

Worry more about eating foods that are beneficial for your liver.

if u eat alot of peanut butter and then break out then obviously u shouldn't eat them so much, i had a dermatologist that told me not to eat any peanuts , but all dermatologists say that if u notice that a certain food tends to break u out then u shouldn't eat it. Just bcuz they may break u out that doesn't really mean that they'll make everyone breakout. We are all different and our bodies may react differently

I read a book about allergies and how they affect people. I was interested to see that eating certain foods you are allergic to can cause acne. That is your reaction to your allergy to that food. Some people get hives or their throat itches, but acne can also be an indicator of an allergy. Also, do any of you eat peanut butter on bread? Your allergy might be the wheat gluten in bread and not the peanut butter. Wheat gluten allergies usually present themselves as acne lesions on the skin. I eat millet bread, sour dough bread, and rye bread; which has little or no wheat gluten. It has helped me. When I want peanut butter, I eat it with honey, oatmeal and dry milk - mix it up and make pb balls. It is yummy and safe for me. Just my thoughts; I could be wrong.