Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Niode

What moisterizer are YOU using? Is it working?

Are you using moisterizer on your face?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are you using moisterizer on your face?

• Yep. And it's working for me!
    • Yeah. And it's NOT working for me.
    • Nope. Not on my face anyway.
    • What the heck's a moisterizer??

I've seen people complain about breakouts, shiny looking skin, stinging, burning, itching, skin still too dry, skin suddenly too greasy, consistency too watery, consistency too gooey, too smelly, too whatever, all because of moisterizer. To put it frankly, you guys've pretty much scared me crapless from buying any. That's bad, 'cause I could really use some about now. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Let's bring it all out in the open and help each other. What moisterizer are you using? Is it working? What would you recommend to the general public?

Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle with SPF 15. Love the stuff, it's the best of the four moisturizers I've tried (the others being Neutrogena Oil-Free, Cetaphil, and Olay Complete). Not greasy, but thick enough to moisturize well.

currently using aveeno daily moisturizing on my face and body....it works OKAY, but you can only apply a teensy weensy bit, and then wait for it to dry for like 5 minutes, before I put makeup on. I feel like it clogs my pores, but then again, that is what every moisturizer feels like to me. it feels like it never soaks in completely or something.

Uhmm check my pure simplicyt regimen! It has various moisturizers! Im currently using milk thistle hydrating face cream. It is awsome! NOt TOO anything at all! Its the perfectess thing ever!