Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i must be a fool! this week, i finally thought things were starting to improve. i have been on spiro for 4 weeks, am taking minocycline, and using tazorac at night on my chin. other than the flaky chin, i had a few, not-too-noticeable spots. i didnt even wear makeup all day to give my skin a little breather. just put on differin in some twingy spots.

in the last hour or so, i got a big red spot on my neck and one on my forehead. what did i do wrong? was i an idiot to think that i was improving??

You're not an idiot at all...

Don't stress over it, we all still get breakouts even though we're on meds, by freaking out im sure you'll make it worse. Just relax and be yourself!

I feel the same way. My chin acne was improving so much........now It has broken out again. I was clear for like 5 days now it's back again.

once more, another pretty decent week. i even went out to dinner with my friends on friday. i ate some chinese food, which is pretty outside what i normally eat. i am convinced that going out and eating that food made me break out the next day. nothing horrific, but i came home and picked at my face. sunday it started to look better, but not great. today i was back to eating right again, didnt wear makeup-just globbed on the meds. during the course of the day, i got some new spots. picked at them and now i look terrible. i am sooo sick of this cycle. i dont think i will ever get clear. my back looks bad, too. it had been okay for a week or so, but now it is covered with little bumps.

i know so many people have it worse off than me but i am miserable with myself. i absolutely hate my skin. i am jealous of my friends with clear skin. i feel like i do every thing i am suppose to to combat this, but it doesnt work. i hate myself for feeling this way. i want a new life!

ah i know what u mean..i was kinder clearing up and ..BAMM in the last 2 days my face has blown up into a zit filled shit, i have a hugeeeeee cyst on my cheek (i never get these), 2 huge whiteheads under my eye, 2 huges zits under my lip that i keep picking and there all scabby, another thing i just popped and it turned into a blood mark thing, and some other crap that jus formed in the last hr on my chin, how greattttt..im angry. evil.gif

once more, another pretty decent week. i even went out to dinner with my friends on friday.  i ate some chinese food, which is pretty outside what i normally eat. i am convinced that going out and eating that food made me break out the next day.  nothing horrific, but i came home and picked at my face.  sunday it started to look better, but not great.  today i was back to eating right again, didnt wear makeup-just globbed on the meds.  during the course of the day, i got some new spots.  picked at them and now i look terrible.  i am sooo sick of this cycle.  i dont think i will ever get clear.  my back looks bad, too.  it had been okay for a week or so, but now it is covered with little bumps. 

i know so many people have it worse off than me but i am miserable with myself. i absolutely hate my skin.  i am jealous of my friends with clear skin.  i feel like i do every thing i am suppose to to combat this, but it doesnt work.  i hate myself for feeling this way.  i want a new life!

This reminds me of a buddy of mine who has had perfect skin is whole life until recently he got 1 huge cyst out of nowhere. He popped it and it left the BIGGEST, UGLIEST ICE PICK SCAR EVER!! aah!!

P.S. you're an idiot!! just kidding of course, we all break out and look like idiots with red marks all over our faces. we are the fools people laugh at. what a great life we have.