Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adambhoy

neutrogena oil free gel wash

hey guys.. wondering if i could actually use neutrogena oil free wash which contains 2% salicylic acid.. ive been using it for the past 2 weeks an noticed improvements like no zits would pop out on my usual chin and forehead without the use of bp on those particular areas..

Been slackin off the regimen 2 months ago.. now ive got bout 4 pimples on both cheeks and marks .. its been clearing up but i wouldnt knw if the wash is slowing down the process of healing..

wat do u guys think??

Well if you're on the regimen using BP you probably wouldn't want to be using it since you're not supposed to mix SA with BP. If you're not using BP and the SA wash is working for you... then why stop? Just be careful mixing it with BP.

yea thks for the reply but i wanted to knw if mixing bp and sa can be done cause ive been doin it and i never get any burns or excessive dryness at all..

sa supposed to get those pores cleared and cleaned which has exfoliating properties before putting bp on..

right?

I also use a wash with 2% salicylic acid and some pimple thing that also contains 2% salicylic acid and the toner contains some of that stuff too... my mask contains 4%sulfer.

no BP for me.