Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

this is fkkd up... my face is slowly on the mend.. still have 2 active pimples but a whole lot of red marks.

anyways, this morning woke up and thought 'wow my red marks are slowly fading'. Checked myself out later on in the early evening and honestly, i think my red marks have gotten worse.

is it possible to go from red and flat this am to redder and raised this evening? by raised i mean it feels bumpy and shit... yeah, they were pinkish but now they're going a darker scarletty purple. wtf?

i dont think im ever gonna get rid of acne.

i know exactly what you mean. im not sure why, but red marks are always redder in the evening..along with oil production. anyone have scientific results for this? i feel like a dumbass haha.

everyone always always says that, im the same but i have no idea y it is, maybe during the day the oil makes them shine or something

Yeah I don't know either but red marks seem to have a mind of their own. It all depends on the time of the day, the lighting and who knows what else. At least if they always looked the same throughout the day you would know where you stand and if they have improved at all!!

i know in the morning my face seems very clear (tone-wise) but when i check in the afternoon it looks bad... it must be because of how your body repairs itself when your sleeping.

i know my skin looks flawless when i wake up in the morning...then like 30 mins or an hour later its looks normal again boohoo =(

maybe this is a sign that sleep is VERY beneficial in the healing of red marks? wouldnt that be cool if to cure acne and red marks you had to sleep like 20 hours a day lol that'd be awesome

mine look GREAT when i first wake up. However if i dont have a shower and exfoliate in the morning they look like crap throughout the day. but after I get out the shower after about an hour they calm down to what it looked like when i just woke up

Guest >:(

Maybe it's because you go for X amount of hours without your body have to detox from the food you eat, but during the day you just eat more crap.

YOU F***ING TWA*S

Guest TylerD

Ya i used to have that happen and now my face is just fucked all day long.

Guest TylerD

I donno i havnt used scarzone for a couple days now but also my skin loooks flawless with makeup on. I think im getting to used to me with makeup on where my skin looks 100% flawless, and then without it i just look like crap. Maybe i just need to go a few days without makeup to get used to my real skin.