Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm thinking of getting an n-lite treatment. Here in Norway it only costs about 75$ (500 KR) per treatment. My derm told be that it would help me with the redmarks as well as my acne. Has anyone else with redmarks had this n-lite treatment and was there any noticeable improvements?

Yes, the n-lite machine can be put on a higher(?) setting for red marks. I had small patches of broken/red veins on my cheeks and the n-lite got rid of these. There were bruises that lasted for one week.

Now I've just had my first n-lite treatment done. The laser stung really badly, but I think (hope?) it was worth it. [-o<

My derm tried several settings before attacking my face. I think it was strength four. The laser left a lot of dark spots all over my face. I look really bad at the moment. My derm told me it would take about 3-4 days for the marks to go away. Now I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping that my redmarks have faded away.

And another thing. Previously I have been using the Vita K solution for blotchy skin a lot. My derm told me to stop using it because it clogs the pores. That's probably the main reason why I had a major breakout recently, and not the vinegar. She actually told me to keep using the vinegar because it made my skin look much better.