Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest agentx

Why not blame water?

Guest agentx

Hey, after i finished crying, a thought just came to my mind ... could it be that the water of Australia, which is hard ... could have aggrevated my VERY mild acne to this severe cystic acne form?

Because back in my country i was fine but it got worse since the DAY i came here ...

So we all blame milk every time ... Any ideas if hard water could be doing this shi* to me?

CheerS!

yeah mabe man its part of your diet.

I really recoomended you to try some non abalative lasers

did you even loook

sounds likie your suffering a lot.

When i went on minocyclin it worked for me.

Just dont touch your scars man you'll scars and u cant get rid of that

its worse than acne

been their and done that!

I think that water does have an effect on the skin. I go to school in a small rural town where the pipes are undoubtedly older than the pipes back home where I live with my parents. I notice that when I'm staying at school at my apartment, my acne is kinda bad. But when I stay back home in my parents house, in just a matter of days, I notice that my skin is better. My ex-boyfriend who used to have acne noticed the same thing. One time when I traveled to England, after only two days, I got this cyst on my chin....and this was a time when I did not have acne. So, I really think that water can affect it.

So don't drink tap water, buy bottles from the store... Tap water doesn't taste good in many places anyways b/c they put so damn much in it to keep it clean.

If so, and I have my own water theories, I suggest looking at all the Apple Cider vinegar threads. ACV neutralizes all the crap in water & removes residue & build up.